3.24.0b Hotfix 2

"
Tboli0745 wrote:
"
Traoth wrote:
"
Dassort wrote:
So the people before my playtime can get 50+ divines but when my playtime comes I've got nothing with the high price of items.
Thanks GGG

Deal with it, cope, mald, seethe. Don't ruin the economy more cause you were late to the party.

Cringe take

What they are supposed to let you abuse something that wasn't intended for longer because John Doe was too busy at his 8th job and picking up his 14th kid?
Another day where you will let the game fun, the economy fly high, and then chop it down... so the other people cant enjoy...

Btw I love whenever you guys mention in league announcements "To maximum Dopamine"... I wish that was for real...
classic GGG
"
Tboli0745 wrote:
"
Traoth wrote:
"
Dassort wrote:
So the people before my playtime can get 50+ divines but when my playtime comes I've got nothing with the high price of items.
Thanks GGG

Deal with it, cope, mald, seethe. Don't ruin the economy more cause you were late to the party.

Cringe take

Abuse early and often and walk away free of consequences. not a cringe take
"
Silverbr12 wrote:
Another day where you will let the game fun, the economy fly high, and then chop it down... so the other people cant enjoy...

Btw I love whenever you guys mention in league announcements "To maximum Dopamine"... I wish that was for real...

yeah cause spamming over 1k white maps till you hit the divine mod was really fun and engaging game play.
"
Chrom wrote:
Just gotta love it when a game and economy of ~200K people gets balanced around 6 people...

Lol you're deluded as hell if you think 1 MF group is the reason this happened.
"
Chaser8 wrote:
"
nevergiveup69 wrote:
So all the streamers and early people got away scot free with 50+ div per map ???? everyone else get nerfed lmao that sucks. Very classic move team.

I mean, what do you want them to do at this point? They clearly overbuffed it,now they have to nerf it or the economy is fucked for the rest of the league.

A lot of people have been abusing this mechanic, when the streamers started doing it the damage was already done.

That's why divines didn't go for more than 140c, people were abusing this bullshit mechanic

Economy is already fucked for the rest of the league lmao. Maybe they should start playing their game.
Just saw a streamer get 50+ divines in one map just before the patch.

What is this seriously...

A hotfix doesn't matter ; this is the second worst league ever designed, from a game design perspective, right after Affliction...

Sorry to say ; GGG, but you lost your vision. I'm not playing Path of Exile to be flooded in loot and currency... what's the point of that
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
"
Chaser8 wrote:
"
nevergiveup69 wrote:
So all the streamers and early people got away scot free with 50+ div per map ???? everyone else get nerfed lmao that sucks. Very classic move team.

I mean, what do you want them to do at this point? They clearly overbuffed it,now they have to nerf it or the economy is fucked for the rest of the league.

A lot of people have been abusing this mechanic, when the streamers started doing it the damage was already done.

That's why divines didn't go for more than 140c, people were abusing this bullshit mechanic

Economy is already fucked for the rest of the league lmao. Maybe they should start playing their game.

12 hours of farming = over 3 months of economy ruined :O 0 challenges I don't think you're playing their game either bud
"
Just saw a streamer get 50+ divines in one map just before the patch.

What is this seriously...

A hotfix doesn't matter ; this is the second worst league ever designed, from a game design perspective, right after Affliction...

Sorry to say ; GGG, but you lost your vision. I'm not playing Path of Exile to be flooded in loot and currency... what's the point of that

Play SSF then? Huh?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info