3.24.0b Hotfix 2

Best thing would have been not to make yesterday's over the top buff, but glad it was fixed promptly (even if I did get burned by selling out of all my divines)
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Apr 4, 2024, 6:39:54 PM
I called this a failed league at the league announcement weeks ago.

I am a god.
At least in affliction you played the game here all you LITERALLY did was put in the map - > IS THERE A DIVINE IN IT? No put in the next map.

The map sustain is infinite due to map conversion mod via the same thing use a meat sack done now you repeat the process it was awful dude. This shouldn't even have made it live lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 4, 2024, 6:42:07 PM
you gotta be fucking kidding me,i ran about 400 maps,never saw any of the divine or exalt or annul drops from league mechanic,and now you are making it rarer?do you even play the game?just why?i genuinely don't understand the logic of PoE developers
It's just so weird that in Acts you NEED to clear a little bit of the map for the next one to have chances on Devoted mods, but in the Endgame it's fine
Im fine with unrewarding or difficult leagues, but this kind of stuff is what actually makes me not want to play. This is sraight up unfair to anyone who cant play 24 hours a day as a job.
"
flashp1tch2 wrote:
you gotta be fucking kidding me,i ran about 400 maps,never saw any of the divine or exalt or annul drops from league mechanic,and now you are making it rarer?do you even play the game?just why?i genuinely don't understand the logic of PoE developers

The problem is that you are running the maps. People are not even entering the map if there is no Divine mod. Everyone is burning maps and the economy is basically ruined
ahhhhh got stuck at work before i could try it :(
ppl already made over mirrors worth of divines, Mirror price is 400+ div IN NOT EVEN FIRST WEEK OF THE LEAGUE WHAT IS THIS?!

YOU LITTERALY LET PPL PRINT DIVINE you should delete all divines and roll back 1 day atleast this is fking unfair, everyone is fucked because of these idiot ppl who abused fishing for divines. whole market is fucked..
ah yes, the people wanna try the rarer scarabs and ggg has heard us..and made them even rarer lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info