3.24.0b Hotfix 2

If this is a response to people spam opening maps fishing for mods, have you considered just adding a 30 second cooldown between when you can open maps? It doesn't hurt people playing "normally" but makes spam burning maps unbearable. This way the numbers don't need to be balanced around expecting people to go through 1500 maps in an hour.
Delete the divines people got from "fishing". The economy is bricking not even a week in.
Bloated economy with wealth going to a small percentage of players and a majority of the player base left with "nerfed" opportunities.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GAME, NOT REAL LIFE!!

Wow, way to favor the streams once again. I was out all week and now I wanted to try the strat and it's nerfed.

So, the market is ruined for me and I can't even play it now.
Why didn't you nerf the ability to burn maps instead? I.e, if a map isn't 80%+ cleared and/or boss killed, the high-tier Devoted modifiers are removed from the pool until such a condition is met.

The current nerfs negatively affect everyone, ESPECIALLY those who chose not to exploit such mechanical oversights. It's punishing the people on the bottom more than it is the people on the top.
"
So exploit and abuse often as usual GGG. What a joke this league is. Released half baked, fixed then gutted but don't worry the no lifers have 500 divine and the economy is ruined after 4 days. What a turn around from last league
Worse than Kalandra. Poe2 is just going to be a streamer no lifer fest prolly too. Should have been balanced better to avoid these issues from the get go.

Its not even gutted and it was way over buffed you really think people spamming maps and getting 100D from one map was fine?
Last edited by wotad on Apr 4, 2024, 10:51:12 AM
oh, so what you are saying is that there is no point in me playing now since I'm starting late?

thanks! login off, bad league and bad patch
"
DrBaoBun wrote:
Wow, way to favor the streams once again. I was out all week and now I wanted to try the strat and it's nerfed.

The strat is still possible and it would be even more ruined if it was kept as it was?

"
Grixzen wrote:
oh, so what you are saying is that there is no point in me playing now since I'm starting late?

There are still new strategies to make money but people are brainless.
Last edited by wotad on Apr 4, 2024, 10:51:40 AM
"
wotad wrote:
"
DrBaoBun wrote:

The strat is still possible and it would be even more ruined if it was kept as it was?

"
Grixzen wrote:

except streamers and no lifers already made all the money they need for the rest of the league and the rest has to grind and collect the scraps

and we aren't even a week into the league
Last edited by Grixzen on Apr 4, 2024, 10:55:35 AM
"
wotad wrote:
"
DrBaoBun wrote:

"
Grixzen wrote:

You are the brainless and a lamb. Let me tell you that at least 85% play solo and GGG kills the game keeping preferring groups by giving them economic advantages.
Last edited by yesname on Apr 4, 2024, 11:00:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info