3.24.0b Hotfix 2

How many of you going back to Last Epoch or a diff game?
"
Mustlord59 wrote:
Delete everyone's divines then, economy's already ruined

Oh man, i wanted to have fun and this is already nerfed.. why when is a little fun in this game is getting nerfed.

I don't get it.
hahaha this is why you play ssf
Padoru Intensifies
As a newbie to the game, this is painful to see. Because I’m already trying hard to keep myself in the league, every time a lot of things become an obstacle. But when someone is elevated before your eyes and immediately killed, it hurts. Most likely I will have to drop the league again, because it makes no sense for me specifically. I still won’t be able to farm anything, if I didn’t meet these mods just when they were buffed and scarabs even more so (in a week I almost farmed TWO new scarabs for hundreds of cards, TWO CARL!), then now I won’t farm anything. Oh, thanks.

I'm waiting for the league in Last Epoch
Thats the league gg
Why would you even nerf that, its not even a 1% of affliction league brokiness.

Also after some people dropped divines and some not, and now reducing their generation their price will increase,so loosers will have hard time getting them from winners that had time to actually drop them

Big L ggg
Should roll back all the divine drops then.
bring Affliction back
At this point it feels like they lowerd all Droprates so hard to try to fix the economy... i run maps exactly with same scarabs as befor i took out like 2 inventorys of stuff per map.. now i take only a half out... so i guess their solution to this is to punish does who didnt abuse the mechanic even more to fix the dmg... so no supporter pack for me this time... guess we have to suffer the next 2-4 leagues until we get a fun one again...
Release shit update - some people get rich quick - patch it up, everyone else gets poor, shit QA as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info