What We're Working On

GGG "We know you guys like Slaying monsters in maps" Also GGG "Here you go! spend the next 5 min placing corpses in the ground to get one random item"
THE LEAGUE IS SAVED! THANK YOU!
GGG has too much work... that's why the quality of the league suffers... when you have too much work you don't have time to play POE... and it's obvious that GGG doesn't play POE
ZoneTripper
"
Napuatzi wrote:
W changes

MORE SPACE FOR INVENTORY AND CORPSES, PLEASE NEON!!!
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
It's kinda very weird that you can't choose to not have any over bloated monsters with those extra mods running somewhere among other packs of monsters by simply pressing the entrance to the next area.

I mean if you think it's worth it and cool to do the league mechanic then interact with the UI, build you challenge and go.

But literally nothing was said here that GGG will be making this content optional. Didn't GGG say at some point that they don't want to force stuff on the players?

I'm sorry, but when you go into juiced map which already might be dangerous and the necro shenanigans apply to mobs on top of map mods it seems to me that there is not much of a choice and it is pretty forced. There wasn't any choice to not have the potentially much more powerful mobs with necro mods.

O_o how is that not forced? Mark, can you explain please?

Not to mention that now the league feels like a waste of time and there are barely any f*cking rewards dropping from harder mobs - pack of white items, some blues, an alt.... wow. This feels like the league that's least worthwhile to do, so why can't I completely skip it if it's not worth my time?

You guys (at least in my humble opinion) need to buff the mechanic from the point you step into wraeclast, and not just in the endgame, I mean drops, exp etc. or give the option to just have it disabled. This way a player is in full control when to interact with it.

if u dont want to interact at all with league mechanic, there is option when u create char to pick standard and play there with no league mechanics, all other content is available there, u can play juiced maps all u want
"
ZoneTripp3r wrote:
GGG has too much work... that's why the quality of the league suffers... when you have too much work you don't have time to play POE... and it's obvious that GGG doesn't play POE

Look who wrote the post and see how they have more challenges completed than you
Can you please make it at least a bit less boring??? thx
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Massive buff, but now I cant play, weekend is over
Last edited by Hogooo on Apr 2, 2024, 10:46:56 AM
Imprisoned monsters don't drop Essences? Remnants cant upgrade Purple Shrieking to Corrupted Essence in Yellow map? Hidden Patch Note? Neft? Bugged? Announcement? Anything?
Are you guys going to take a look at Prospero's Wager?

I've been trying out the skill, but I am really not seeing the appeal. Wouldn't it make more sense if it was something alike "corpses have an additional random modifier" ? Even then, I am not sure it would be very valuable.

Do let me know if I am missing something in regard to the skill's benefits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info