Nameless Seer

+1 for the campaign (I had it happen in the campaign) - in maps it worked fine
+1
I have the same bug, but maybe it has something to do with beasts, the last monster of that pack was a red beast, and i don't know if a beast capture counts as "killed".
+1
same issue on Temple map (T16)
Another +1

Been going through corpse with detonated dead and targeting corpse to see the names, it seems 0 pack of the monster with the mod spawned...

Really dislike losing 10 minutes playing Were's Waldo for nothing...
+1

Thanks for your reports, we're looking into this.
I've also been scammed out of a nameless seer spawn :(

Something I haven't seen mentioned yet is that I can guarantee the game recognised the zone being cleared, as I got an achievement saying I cleared the Dread Thicket.

I also don't know if it's relevant, but my last kill of the pack was both a corpse drop and the last kill in the zone.

https://imgur.com/a/2wzOcQS

It really sucks that we didn't get the spawn, but what's worse is the large amount of time wasted checking the entire zone only to find out he never spawned because it's a bug. Would it be possible for us to get some appropriate compensation?
Last edited by EmmettJayhart on Apr 2, 2024, 8:22:50 PM
Seer didn't spawn. Killed last pack (only 3 monsters were remaining, others were different types)and didn't appear. Full cleared zone and walked over entire map 4 times to double check. Image standing next to monster, killed right next to wall.
Last edited by SmilesMay on Apr 6, 2024, 3:25:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info