Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

The Left Mouse Button change is bad for everyone. Especially bad for GGG employees who want to make a living off this game.
So, with the latest change to maven invitations:
- I can't hoard them
- I can't sell them
- and worst: I can't descide the moment I run all my invitations after respeccing my Atlas tree for it?

Right?

On the other hand you get them guaranteed? So they're pretty worthless anyway.
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Mar 20, 2024, 1:06:33 AM
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
So, with the latest change to maven invitations:
- I can't hoard them
- I can't sell them
- and worst: I can't descide the moment I run all my invitations after respeccing my Atlas tree for it?

Right?

On the other hand you get them guaranteed? So they're pretty worthless anyway.

Yes, it's a nerf for most people but it's a buff for racers.
www.youtube.com/@DesmoSaze
Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/desmosaze
Follow me on X https://twitter.com/DesmoSaze
love how GGG ignore LMB disagrement
nice
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
ebrl wrote:
Any change that encourages running content instead of selling content is healthy.

if said content was actually rewarding then sure, but its not. bosses in this game are notoriously unrewarding. unless you run 50 invitations, then out of the 50 you will probably get a good drop a couple of times

Invitations are guaranteed to drop crescent splinters/writs. And with this change I expect those to be much more valuable next league. They also have a high chance of dropping conquerer maps, fragments and boss uniques. So there will be no issue with rewards for running invites.

The fact that the invites were so rare (and thus so valuable) was a problem. Of course you could exploit this by selling them for big money but that doesn't make it any less of a problem.

Most issues in the game's economy can be exploited, but that shouldn't stop GGG from fixing them, even if some people will cry because of it.
Cool I've been wanting the UE frag swap and invitations drop deterministically for a while, thats so QOL for bossing.

On the other hand, having to talk to kirac and crafting the invitations will be annoying now if you alch scour with currency thats from your inventory and have to move the cursor to the invitation each time. Might use chaos now instead for efficiency.
I think having them drop untradable means you could put them in your inventory next to the currency and would be better to roll them.

Maybe we could also get horizon orbs to work on elder and conquerors too so that we can swap the boss just like shaper guardians?
Could be nice to be able to get full sets when we have 10 10 10 0 maps due to bad luck, this could also allow to target farm specific conqueror exalts if needed.
Last edited by demon7310 on Mar 20, 2024, 3:40:04 AM
Can we have lower tier maven missions? Not every player is able to do t14 from a leaguestart. Doing T6,T8,T10 T12 once is weird.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
The new invitation change might be spicy but please for the love of your player health :

REWORK THE 4 SQUARE WINDOW : I feel like a knife is going inside my wrist just thinking about having to roll invitation in this hellish squares instead of inside the stash tabs I bought for convenience.,.............

Make player run their content good / kill your player wrist bad

Edit :
Put this square Window right beside the inventory or make the UI movable by the player
I know I feel entitled but wtf you would be in front of me I would be using much harsh word because this is an health issue, you are negatively affecting the wrists of your player on purpose wtffffffffffddfffffffff
Last edited by JAUNELEROUGE on Mar 20, 2024, 4:37:36 AM
"
MaxW81 wrote:
We should be allowed to take out fully witnessed Invitations from Kirac so we can either sell them or save up a bunch of them.

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info