Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
So looking over POE Ninja the assign to LMB will effect what, 4% of builds?

Yeah and 90% of all statistics are made up bullshit. If you said all but 4% of builds, that would have been a more believable number. With the exception of some mana stacker builds that need to do arcane cloak manually, just about every build uses LMB.

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
I also think it is very smart that GGG announced this while the big streamers are all pre-occupied :)

You mean the big streamers who are already putting out videos about it? POE streamers generally don't just wait until patch notes to pay attention to what's going on, no matter how much fun they might be having in something else in between leagues.

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
I think most the sweat lords that did use this function will get over it.

No, we'll use the numlock trick, which is a function of the OS and well within the ToS, and just be perpetually annoyed at the massive QoL loss of having to do that bullshit every time we change areas. Meanwhile console players, who should've just been given the QoL improvement for which they've been asking for years, can instead use the objectively terrible solution to their problem that are the new support gems. Everyone loses, except of course for whoever at GGG came up with this garbage "solution"; they unfortunately will probably get to continue making the game worse without consequence.

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
For me as a casual it was actually kind of annoying as for some of the instant cast when it procs it would stop your movement briefly. In fact it almost got me killed a few times. Hopefully that will change with the support gems.

That's literally not how instant casting works. What probably happened is you got stunned.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
So looking over POE Ninja the assign to LMB will effect what, 4% of builds? I also think it is very smart that GGG announced this while the big streamers are all pre-occupied :) I think most the sweat lords that did use this function will get over it. For me as a casual it was actually kind of annoying as for some of the instant cast when it procs it would stop your movement briefly. In fact it almost got me killed a few times. Hopefully that will change with the support gems.

This impacts 100% of builds I have ever used. I am autistic, I will NEVER get over the loss of this feature. Thanks for insulting me and devaluing my opinion that this is a horrible change that should never be implemented.

If your movement was stopped by use of an instant skill, you need to set the skill to "always attack without moving" click the skill icon, click the little checkbox at the top of skill list. Dont put teleport movement skills on left click, they get a delay after the first use.

Instant skill used on left click move has for YEARS been one of the major reasons I say to play POE instead of Diablo 3. Along side the ability to use more than SIX buttons, and an overlay map.
Numlock login!

90% of the posts that are for this "QoL" are from the same guy... guy that doesnt even play the game...
Last edited by Abraxas1991 on Mar 19, 2024, 9:15:11 PM
AAAAH! I frickin' love this latest (at the time of posting) QoL change! UE Fragmets were SO frustrating when you got like 5 of one and 0 of another. Also Invitations were basically my main reason for not feeling like doing Maven witnessing. Might go hard on that in Necropolis.
"
teejay_hh wrote:
All this whining and crying about nerfs without knowing the whole scope is simply put a waste of your time. Everyone survived 3.16 and I guess the same will happen here too. Wait until the live stream before thinning your precious hair, all of this is not the end of the world, perhaps we will get socket-able charms we can keep in our inventory with this league ? I mean it's not like they would give us an extra backpack or something like that right .... oh wait.... Big picture.

U mean 3.15, right? I loved that league. But this now is - QoL, this now is triple negative QoL. It is not so much about the nerfs but the QoL .
U cant use left click so u will have to use numlock or for many players i belive macros. Huge ban hammer incoming....
Sorry for my English.
Last edited by Abraxas1991 on Mar 19, 2024, 9:39:09 PM
"
In Path of Exile: Necropolis, you can automate many Instant Skills and Warcries with two new Skills Gems, Automation and Call to Arms.

This is not a quality of life change because you coupled it with a mana cost and a cooldown penalty and in the case of warcries, forced a shared cooldown. nevermind that you implemented it on a gem when many builds already have socket pressure to prevent its use in the first place.

Quality of Life would be recognizing that many people bind a skill to movement to autocast it, and just allow that skill to autocast without having to be tied to movement. but instead, you add costs and bake in weaknesses.

Your team has already told you that people will just keep using external tools for this, but you arent listening.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.
"
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
So looking over POE Ninja the assign to LMB will effect what, 4% of builds?

Yeah and 90% of all statistics are made up bullshit. If you said all but 4% of builds, that would have been a more believable number. With the exception of some mana stacker builds that need to do arcane cloak manually, just about every build uses LMB.

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
I also think it is very smart that GGG announced this while the big streamers are all pre-occupied :)

You mean the big streamers who are already putting out videos about it? POE streamers generally don't just wait until patch notes to pay attention to what's going on, no matter how much fun they might be having in something else in between leagues.

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
I think most the sweat lords that did use this function will get over it.

No, we'll use the numlock trick, which is a function of the OS and well within the ToS, and just be perpetually annoyed at the massive QoL loss of having to do that bullshit every time we change areas. Meanwhile console players, who should've just been given the QoL improvement for which they've been asking for years, can instead use the objectively terrible solution to their problem that are the new support gems. Everyone loses, except of course for whoever at GGG came up with this garbage "solution"; they unfortunately will probably get to continue making the game worse without consequence.

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
For me as a casual it was actually kind of annoying as for some of the instant cast when it procs it would stop your movement briefly. In fact it almost got me killed a few times. Hopefully that will change with the support gems.

That's literally not how instant casting works. What probably happened is you got stunned.

Bro just look at this account xD, he isnt even the target audience for 99% of changes
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Removal of flask quality craft from betrayal is no good.

I get that you probably didn't like poor man's mageblood, but at the price good 28%+ flasks are going to go for you might as well just get a mageblood.

This might be my first league skip in years.
So much for the Console Version will NEVER effect the Pc Version of PoE GG boys they fucked US again.
We should be allowed to take out fully witnessed Invitations from Kirac so we can either sell them or save up a bunch of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info