Account Moderation Update

"
kyobusa wrote:
D4 Good ?

Launched in a rocky state but it's improving in leaps and bounds season by season. It's an enjoyable game certainly.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
xardas149 wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Good step forward!

And why would that be the case? Honestly asking.

We gain...dnno what some very few people being punished a bit for the cost of people having to deal with random action taking just for engaging in global chat. If anything the things risen up on reddit prof this type of "escalation" is NOT fit for ggg to weild because their systems are way way below any standard to go this way.

But yeah good step now having the support have to deal with even more useless shit because os nonsense chat mutes.

I dunno if you ever participate in global chat but people had literally no incentive to being nice to others. Now there is actual repercussions to bad faith actors and I'm all for it.

Maybe in Global 1, I help people literally all the time. Get muted for 50 days cause I told someone who was bullying new players he's an R word and now I can't speak and help new players or just general help, he gets to keep bullying cause he didn't say a trigger word for the automatic bot to mute them.

YEP
Last edited by Traoth on Feb 13, 2024, 7:36:35 PM
"
Traoth wrote:
"
I told someone who was bullying new players he's an R word and now I can't speak and help new players or just general help
I mean...
Last edited by kyobusa on Feb 13, 2024, 7:37:49 PM
This is a terrible change and you all are quite aware of it already.

Players cannot even post how your own game mechanics work in general chat without getting a mute because the mechanics need to be copy and pasted. Then you are auto muted for copy/pasting long messages.

What a joke.
"
furycury82 wrote:
For those thinking " It will only be a one minute/one hour mute". It doesn't matter if it's one minute or one year. The initial realization that after 10+ years of "good behavior" and money spent, I was then treated like a freeloading leech that is deserving of some form of punishment will trigger my simple brain to think that this is not the community for me. It's just how a lot of people's brains are wired.

I already made my reply to this thread but I just had to quote this. Because this is exactly what you feel like when you get banned unrightfully for 2 weeks after all the years of good behavior and money spent, especially when you are doing something important/productive for this game, and the ban subliminally ends one day after that. But let me tell everyone one thing. Ban/mute is like jail, the huge majority of the people getting out end up doing the same thing, keeping on playing the game! To me, the more I get banned, the more driven and passionate I become in improving the hideout community. I suggest everyone doing the same, anger is a very productive tool if used properly, that is if you liked jail though.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Feb 13, 2024, 7:51:26 PM
"You will not be shown as online on the trade website."

as long as you can still trade its whatever, i dont think its a good step forward tho.

imo moderation is a waste of resources

i'm a firm beliver in the rightclick ignore , just give us bigger ignore and friendlist, cheers.

Blood and Glory!
"
srsbdnus wrote:

Players cannot even post how your own game mechanics work in general chat without getting a mute because the mechanics need to be copy and pasted. Then you are auto muted for copy/pasting long messages.

What a joke.

point them to the wiki and they can do their own research instead of posting walls of text into chat. problem solved.
Maybe a good time to switch to D4.
This...is real? Ok so basically anyone who uses global after this change now is just a fool as you risk being banned in trade and unable to trade so then your league is just totally shot. Yeah, this is actual garbage.
"
Iznuts wrote:
"
srsbdnus wrote:

What a joke.

point them to the wiki and they can do their own research instead of posting walls of text into chat. problem solved.

Ah right the classic "google it" really helps new players stick around and doesn't make them resent the community as being toxic and unhelpful. On top of that, not like the wikis are always correct either. Especially when the first link is usually always the wrong wiki.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info