Zizaran’s Class Gauntlet Starts Soon

^^^^^ great idea. +1
Europe again starts with a deficit
Hi there,

I want to join the event but feel like I lack some information (would be my very first event).

At login screen says: Register.

Do I have to register somewhere to join the event?

If I get to some level threshold, do I have to report somewhere or is it automatic?

Thanks !
In this context, Register means create a character, and reserve a character name
in the process. You don't need to do anything anywhere before that except have the game installed and be able to select that option from the character select screen once it is enabled, which for everyone is around 1 hr before the private league goes live.

Good luck on your run!

Also, the process of being recognized for the level thresholds is automatic, or has been in the most recent leagues. For the MTX raffle, the drawings are usually at the end of the league.

Until the drawings after the league ends, don't delete the gauntlet character(s) that qualify.

--- EDIT ---

Apparently, there are 1250 mystery boxes for reaching level 50, spread among all the characters in the Gauntlet that reach the appropriate level. So you probably won't get auto-notification that you completed anything when you hit level 50 for example, but the system should still auto-detect your level at the end of the Gauntlet as long as you haven't deleted your character, even if it dies. I linked the rules below in another post.

--- /EDIT ---
Last edited by office_lackey on Feb 2, 2024, 12:07:51 PM
GL HF all HC players.
Are going back in time to Feb 2nd, 2023? Cool!!! Let's do it again.
Having never played one of these: are you still eligible for raffles etc if your character dies? Or does it need to get to the raffle threshold and still be alive at the end of the week?
Link to the rules below - I believe they say that you don't need to be alive, just reach the level threshold or points, and don't delete the character until after the Gauntlet ends and they finish with the prize drawings. Every character you level up is another entry/ticket in the respective raffles.

Zizaran Misery Gauntlet: https://www.zizaran.com/miserygauntlet

"Remember to make sure to read the full rules and full information supplied HERE"

From the google docs rules link:

Pg. 5: Prizes:
Random Draw:
Leveling your characters to certain levels will enter you into the random drawings for MTX prizes supplied by Grinding Gear Games themselves, as well as MTX and physical prizes supplied by Shopify Rebellion! Each character that reaches the goal will give you another entry, so don’t delete your characters if you want to be entered for these raffles!

Pg. 13: Per Character Rule
All of your points will be tied TO YOUR CHARACTER. You do not lose points on death but a dead character can no longer gain any additional points. Your highest point total character PER CLASS will be your final placement for that class.

Disclaimer - I have no connection with the event and am just guessing about the rules based on how I'm reading the info. Good luck everyone!
Last edited by office_lackey on Feb 2, 2024, 12:10:39 PM
"
Deathdragon wrote:
I never knew I'd be saying this, but as a former D1-D4 & PoE Beta HC player, I'm more excited about Ziz's SSF HC event than any future D4 season. I may even have to take some VAC days on PoE2 release!

D4 BAD
You can mouse over the 'Create' button to see how many character slots you have left fyi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info