The Misery Gauntlet starts at 1pm on February 2nd (PST), or Feb 02, 2023 4:00 PM (EST) in your local time. The event will last for 10 days. A countdown is available here or on our event calendar.

If you'd like to take this opportunity to test yourself against some of the toughest encounters ever to be seen in Wraeclast and get a chance to win some prizes, check out this announcement for more information.

You can catch exciting moments from the event by checking out Zizaran’s Youtube Channel where Skryah and OMGitsJousis are teaming up to deliver some epic highlights! There will also be live casting on Zizaran’s Twitch Channel.

Good luck to all those participating!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Any chance for character slot sale?
R u t h l e s s f o r e v e r
"
Sparowes wrote:
R u t h l e s s f o r e v e r

that's awesome
AMD was nice enough to bless me with a driver update that fixed the random fps slowdowns i had in poe. LET'S GOOOOOOO
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben.
I never knew I'd be saying this, but as a former D1-D4 & PoE Beta HC player, I'm more excited about Ziz's SSF HC event than any future D4 season. I may even have to take some VAC days on PoE2 release!
Sounds good!
GL everyone
+1 For a character slot sale!! :)
Hi, GGG

Can we please get on the character select screen an indicator that tells us how many slots are available? It's always so troublesome when an event starts and you try to make a character then come to find out you have to delete a character or buy more slots at the very last moment.

I think the password button on the select screen can be removed/replaced with the slot indicator. You can change your password in the main POE website.

Thank you.
Last edited by stickmankiller1 on Feb 2, 2024, 1:10:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info