Zizaran’s Class Gauntlet Event Starts on February 2!

"
Suzukobi wrote:
Does the 3 boss portal rule also apply to general mapping or is it just for boss kill credit?

I.e. do you only get the boss credit by following the 3 portal rule, but are we allowed to enter additional portals outside of boss credit?

I can just imagine someone getting a loot explosion and returning to a map to loot and then bam you played yourself out of the race.

It says its for boss kill submissions, the specific submission is invalid if you use >3 portals. So if you use more than 3 dont submit it.

"
iParadoxG wrote:
Also, can I migrate my character to STD HC SSF after the event?
It says "Affliction" so parent league is likely SSF HC Affliction. So no you cant before Affliction league end.

"
Drikon wrote:
what counts as "detonate dead gem"...

There is an explicit list in the google docs in the link.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
It says "Affliction" so parent league is likely SSF HC Affliction. So no you cant before Affliction league end

Thats great, I just wanted to know if my character would still be active/playable after the event and not voided. Thanks
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
iParadoxG wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
It says "Affliction" so parent league is likely SSF HC Affliction. So no you cant before Affliction league end

Thats great, I just wanted to know if my character would still be active/playable after the event and not voided. Thanks
I dont think its voided. But I do not know if characters get migrated or not. Dead characters likely do get migrated to STD SSF, evidence on ladder of last Gauntlet suggests that. But if you want to continue in some HC SSF league - I dont know. Somebody who played in past Gauntlets should chime in here.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Excite!
"
Jarren999 wrote:
What a complete joke, HC!? SSF!? But worst of all Transfigured boss kills? ALL the transfigured gems are a joke, a total failure, never use any of them, neither does the community in general as can be clearly seen from poeninja gem economy, which you must know..

Still sane exile?
Most of all the new gems are powerful as hell compared to the normal versions. Even that powerful that we likely see a lot of changes and adjustments with the next league.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I cannot enter Discord, I don't receive the phone code, the message is "Unable to send sms messages" , please help !
Might do this with one of my amusement builds, provided it's legal, it's dumb, its inefficient, but funny.

I'll check in with the rules but if it's allowed I'll see if I can drag up the will next weekend.
Timte to die exile Time to DIEEEEE
"
IComeYouDie wrote:
It's shameful that GGG doesn't give a guaranteed mystery box to all players who reach level 50 because it's its own game and it's actually quite difficult to reach level 50 in hardcore for most players.

It's hard, yeah, but if you can't, is not GGG's fault, is just not for you. You don't have to be able to do everything in the game, if you can't, you adapt and learn, or you leave it. Personally, I hate HC, it makes me sick, but I understand the fun of that, and if HC is not for you, just don't play it and that's it, you are not under any obligation to enter the event or level up, it is a game, have fun, the event is to prove yourself, fun is a consequence of this.

"
IComeYouDie wrote:
I had thought about participating but since I won't receive anything it's not even worth the effort.

If you don't try it you won't know that, I had the same thought with the previous events with that exact mindset, just except that I did just join for chill fun and all of them gave me a mystery box. But leaving that aside, just play and enjoy, maybe you won't get there the first few days, but you'll probably get to level 50 and they'll give you a mystery box, again, you won't know until you try.

"
Jarren999 wrote:
What a complete joke, HC!? SSF!? But worst of all Transfigured boss kills? ALL the transfigured gems are a joke, a total failure, never use any of them, neither does the community in general as can be clearly seen from poeninja gem economy, which you must know..
[Removed by Support]

1- If you don't like HCSSF don't play it, the event is not for you.
2- The transfigured skills are used since it is new, in fact, it would seem strange that they are not used for the event, or according to you, a gauntlet should be made based on what?.
3- Yeah most transfigured skills are a joke in a way that are broken or funny for the current state of the game. Many trivialize the game mechanics, give QOL (ex. Frenzy of Onslaughu, gives you free Onslaught WOW WHAT A JOKE A TOTAL FAILURE... bruh)
4- It's sad that you haven't used any at the moment, you could start now, they are interesting, but it's not true that anyone in the community used them as you say, I'm currently using 3 builds with transfigured gems, where 1 of them has several transfigured gems.
5- in general as can be clearly seen from poeninja gem economy

BASE_Gems_level1

Btw since you talk about poe ninja, the second most used skill on a +5 link is a transfigured one

On ALL skills, the most used primary damage gem is a transfigured gem

Please don't project yourself on us.
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
"Please don't project yourself on us." isn't that what YOU are doing? asking for a friend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info