Zizaran’s Class Gauntlet Event Starts on February 2!

Any build that can do this is the build I wish I was playing.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
mud flats, i surrender to you..
"
screaminjay wrote:
My issue was often with act 1 being so much more difficult than red maps. Seem this is pushing this further.

I guess it will make reaching level 50 possibly more rewarding as most won't manage to do it.

Last few gauntlets had very easy campaigns to the point where people were wishing for something harder.

Ziz has said before that he's trying to make each gauntlet different. Some easier, some harder.

It was time for a hard one. The last really hard one was like 2 years ago I think.
"
Archangel591 wrote:
"
screaminjay wrote:
My issue was often with act 1 being so much more difficult than red maps. Seem this is pushing this further.

I guess it will make reaching level 50 possibly more rewarding as most won't manage to do it.

Last few gauntlets had very easy campaigns to the point where people were wishing for something harder.

Ziz has said before that he's trying to make each gauntlet different. Some easier, some harder.

It was time for a hard one. The last really hard one was like 2 years ago I think.

You are correct, it was archnemesis league. It had 100% inc dmg, double unique bosses HP, 40% haste instead of 30%, same 2 proj, and even had 70% increased AOE! Although it was before the rare mobs rework, unique bosses were definitely much harder than this one!

This will be a juicy one :) Can't wait to hit lvl 90 again
Last edited by Sielin on Jan 22, 2024, 7:28:51 PM
If someone finishes this gauntlet in 1 sitting they have gone completely mental :P In fact I think it is so unlikely that anyone will try this that people will immediately plan for multiple sessions. That's actually is a good and healthy approach.
Does the 3 boss portal rule also apply to general mapping or is it just for boss kill credit?

I.e. do you only get the boss credit by following the 3 portal rule, but are we allowed to enter additional portals outside of boss credit?

I can just imagine someone getting a loot explosion and returning to a map to loot and then bam you played yourself out of the race.
Nice write up, thanks! Tempting and lethal.
niceee
It's shameful that GGG doesn't give a guaranteed mystery box to all players who reach level 50 because it's its own game and it's actually quite difficult to reach level 50 in hardcore for most players. I had thought about participating but since I won't receive anything it's not even worth the effort.
What a complete joke, HC!? SSF!? But worst of all Transfigured boss kills? ALL the transfigured gems are a joke, a total failure, never use any of them, neither does the community in general as can be clearly seen from poeninja gem economy, which you must know..
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Jan 23, 2024, 1:37:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info