FLESH ZOMBIES 3.25 | Wrecker's Stress-Free Build(s) & Filters | 1-Button, HC SSF, Pure Item Freedom

"
CelticHound wrote:
"
Alkadoodle wrote:
I don't know if I'm blind, or just dumb, but is there a list of skills and links for the righteous bond build? I didn't see anything in the poeplanner link, and (more than likely) missed seeing them in a reply post. Sorry if it's staring me in the face and I just can't see it.

PoePlanner seems broken, right now. It happens that I had started on entering the Righteous Bond build into PoB. Here's a link so far:

https://pobb.in/Ma37gLJNOl-4

Thank you so much for this. I was just starting an RF today and didn't want to wait till later this week.

By the way, I was playing your Flesh Zombies build and found something interesting. If you link both Withering Step and Phase Run to your Automation they seem to stagger slightly and so you end up with both active at the same time. Not necessarily important, just something I tried out because I had two green sockets.
"
KitteninaBox wrote:
"
CelticHound wrote:

PoePlanner seems broken, right now. It happens that I had started on entering the Righteous Bond build into PoB. Here's a link so far:

https://pobb.in/Ma37gLJNOl-4

Thank you so much for this. I was just starting an RF today and didn't want to wait till later this week.

By the way, I was playing your Flesh Zombies build and found something interesting. If you link both Withering Step and Phase Run to your Automation they seem to stagger slightly and so you end up with both active at the same time. Not necessarily important, just something I tried out because I had two green sockets.

Glad it's useful. I've slightly updated the levelling trees and the notes.

https://pobb.in/OkbDm3tbIuYn

Long-term, my goal is to run a Lightning Coil with:
Righteous Fire, Burning Damage, Elemental Focus, Efficacy, Lifetap, Swift Affliction. (Much easier to color 3B2R1G than 3B3R to put Searing Bond in there - so Searing Bond may need it's own 4-link that includes Lifetap.)

Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Awesome. That was easier than I thought. I forgot that Path of Building has a mobile view now. So it should have all of the original detail included when the league launched. So just click on the PoB link until PoEPlanner starts working again.

Thanks, everyone, for your patience! 🥰.

I'll respond to this week's posts tomorrow morning (we're Sabbathing today).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Wrecker, love the build idea! As a new parent with current limited time, this would be perfect for me. My plan is to finish out this league SSF and then just play SSF standard going forward and this is a great start.

How is this for farming Ultimatum and Ritual? They are by far my favorite mechanics in the game. I love Ultimatum but its so dang rippy (user error is probably an issue here as well lol)
"
mslee017 wrote:

How is this for farming Ultimatum and Ritual? They are by far my favorite mechanics in the game. I love Ultimatum but its so dang rippy (user error is probably an issue here as well lol)

Regarding rituals: there are threads in this forum where players are complaining that these have become much harder this season.
I've only played the first one or two rituals in act 1 (!) this season and I was already surprised about the level of difficulty. I could understand the forum posts.
Maybe I'll try another ritual later, but I think the chance of dying is far above 50% and therefore not worth it.
I liked how the build was presented but it seems I am missing a lot of common knowledge to get it going.

I have not enough damage to even beat the add spawns from act 2 boss and then get 2shot from its laser or cave-ins. Never felt so weak and helpless in POE.

After trying selffound first I used now all legendaries from my buddys
guild chest with the same result. Did not found any bonus to minion equipment with the right sockets.

My Character shoud be Public. I appreciate any help but it seems POE got to hard or complex for me over the last years.
"
masterodin wrote:
I liked how the build was presented but it seems I am missing a lot of common knowledge to get it going.

I have not enough damage to even beat the add spawns from act 2 boss and then get 2shot from its laser or cave-ins. Never felt so weak and helpless in POE.

guild chest with the same result. Did not found any bonus to minion equipment with the right sockets.

My Character shoud be Public. I appreciate any help but it seems POE got to hard or complex for me over the last years.

Edit* i was thinking about Merveil. sapphire rings wont do you any good here.
get a sapphire ring, or two for cold resist. they can be bought from the vendors.
summon your zombies and spam raging spirit and use and use frostblink to dodge attacks
Last edited by flipside on Aug 6, 2024, 2:32:50 AM
"
masterodin wrote:

The character is SettlersNecroElpha and the problem is the Vaal boss at the end of Act 2?

Zombies tend to suck early on, especially in late Act 1 and then Act 2, and oddly enough one thing I found that really helped me was the two minion defense masteries to the right of the start point. But you have already taken those.

What is your main damage dealer? I see Zombies + Phantasm + Poison and Raging Spirits + Poison. (Which is cool, I think Poison is an underrated starter gem.)

For damage, could you try Raging Spirits + Melee Splash + Minion Damage?

For not dying, what I do is panic and run in circles around the boss. :)

You could try for a little more lightning resistance, but really you DO NOT want to be hit by the laser.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Last edited by CelticHound on Aug 6, 2024, 1:45:25 AM
"
Devilator wrote:
Spoiler
Early progress report!

I finished with the campaign, and ran my first few maps.

I bought a basic 6L armor for the zombies, the rest of my gear is campaign trash (got a nice wand though). My resists are 30-50%.

While leveling I was followed the passive tree but I was using 4L zombies and 4L SRS. For maps I switched to the proper build. I have the full skill setup, and my passive tree still needs a few life nodes and the max resists. Still need to get Bone Barrier.

So far, the build seems solid! In white maps it works, enemies die, it is quite tanky with completely crap gear, unleveled gems, and unfinished passive tree. It feels like a very solid base that does give you a lot of freedom while building it, and of course when it comes to gear.

I admit that I am curious as to what the damage output will be like from now on. For a 6L, it sure feels less than what I am used to. But still, everything dies. AoE is not great, single target damage is not great (again my gems are still leveling), but the entire thing feels very constant and safe, which I think is what this build is about. With a more complete defensive setup, I believe I will be better able to stay in the action and let my zombies do more damage, stress-free.

I am used to playing minion builds with aggressive minions, pretty much the opposite of this: SRS, Arakaali's, carrion golems back in the day. I also haven't played Petrified Blood in a while. All in all this is a different style for me, and I want to see how it works out as I progress through the Atlas. My impression of this build so far is that it is little slower in both map clearing and setting up the build (it's a HC SSF build after all), but it is about making constant progress, no walls to hit or breakpoints to reach, always moving forward.

tl;dr: I like it and I want to see what's next!
Hey, Devilator!

I'm glad you were enjoying the build! I hope you still are! It's kind of fun to play a new style of build (as long as the progress is actually fun). Thanks for the update and the damage idea for the community! I hope the build is still treating you well.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Spoiler
gonna try the pred on blight.

my zombie gem is already 21/20 rest of the Gems are already 18 and I am running in around t8 and some stuff really takes ages. Will see if the last 2 levels really do a difference but being in t8 and taking like 30 seconds on a map boss with no def map mods is kinda sad.
Hey, AkumaNoTsubasa!

Did Predator work out for you? I see you attempted the Physical layout as well. Did it suite you? I appreciate your feedback. Thanks for clarifying, of course. Hopefully, the build has been worth your time.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info