[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

Just wondering what pantheon we take? I may have missed it somewhere. Cheers.

Edit: Forgot to ask, what map modifiers are a good idea to avoid?
Last edited by DopeOnWax on Apr 2, 2024, 10:41:54 AM
"
DopeOnWax wrote:

Hey! Brine King is non-negotiable, unless you go the full tanky PoB you don't really have even 6k life.

ESPECIALLY on the Archmage versions which rock just 4k-5k life tops, stunning happens a LOT. Freeze Immunity is also just S-tier. We are a build that struggles with balancing stuff like suppression / ailment avoidance, it's better to just run reduced effect of shock + freeze immunity and eat ignites than to try to fit that on our gear as well.

BRICK MODS =

Avoid Ailments -> Bad on Cold Variant, VERY BAD on Archmage variant, a LOT of our damage comes from a fat 50% shock.

Less recovery / no regen is VERY bad on Archmage, actually doable on the PC stacking version (nothing stops recharge, and you can actually just swap lifetap in).
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
primaeva wrote:
"
DopeOnWax wrote:

Hey! Brine King is non-negotiable, unless you go the full tanky PoB you don't really have even 6k life.

ESPECIALLY on the Archmage versions which rock just 4k-5k life tops, stunning happens a LOT. Freeze Immunity is also just S-tier. We are a build that struggles with balancing stuff like suppression / ailment avoidance, it's better to just run reduced effect of shock + freeze immunity and eat ignites than to try to fit that on our gear as well.

BRICK MODS =

Avoid Ailments -> Bad on Cold Variant, VERY BAD on Archmage variant, a LOT of our damage comes from a fat 50% shock.

Less recovery / no regen is VERY bad on Archmage, actually doable on the PC stacking version (nothing stops recharge, and you can actually just swap lifetap in).

Sweet. Cheers mate. Appreciate the reply.
Switching to Inpulsa & Lightning Doryani made the mapping experience quite smoother for me.

Thanks for the build and all the updates primaeva, i litteraly stalk this discussion waiting for it :)
"
valarhexile wrote:
Switching to Inpulsa & Lightning Doryani made the mapping experience quite smoother for me.

Thanks for the build and all the updates primaeva, i litteraly stalk this discussion waiting for it :)

Ooo hey glad you're enjoying it! I have some detailed updates to make:

VERY HIGH VALUE BUYS:

Valako's Sign - MASSIVE - chance to shock, leech, % incr damage which we lack (we are invested in flat damage)

A Conductivity on Hit Ring (this is to apply shock more than the elemental pen itself. The EO version has VERY low crit which is bad enough, we need shock to come in.)

Corrupted versions of this were going for like 30-40c yesterday, see if you can wait out a decent one for the life leech.

This is lowkey broken - apply with Frostblink. It's defense and offense in one. For the price it's unbeatable. If you can afford better, then it's Unnerve gloves instead, with Exposure on them.

I've planned this one out for my Buddy. I think without breaking the stratosphere on better rares and a better amulet than Foible, this is going to give you guys plenty of chase :)

WEEK 1 - ~17m+ Pinnacle DPS / 41k+ eHP (cloak)

https://pobb.in/1DVGg5sWtgZC
Expensive pieces: Cloak 6L, Enlighten 4 (!) bricks one aura if you can't afford this, but that's all right, just drop Zealotry, put in Dread Banner or something.

Last edited by primaeva on Apr 2, 2024, 11:37:14 AM
OOh interesting, going the hitting shocked way. I was thinking about dabbling around with indigon, snapshotting arcane cloak before we press.
But then again, who's to say i cant try both
/edit: i just checked prices and NOPE. lmao indigon not happening for now
Last edited by SymphonyOfTeeth on Apr 2, 2024, 12:03:20 PM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
valarhexile wrote:

Ooo hey glad you're enjoying it! I have some detailed updates to make:

VERY HIGH VALUE BUYS:

Valako's Sign - MASSIVE - chance to shock, leech, % incr damage which we lack (we are invested in flat damage)

A Conductivity on Hit Ring (this is to apply shock more than the elemental pen itself. The EO version has VERY low crit which is bad enough, we need shock to come in.)

Corrupted versions of this were going for like 30-40c yesterday, see if you can wait out a decent one for the life leech.

This is lowkey broken - apply with Frostblink. It's defense and offense in one. For the price it's unbeatable. If you can afford better, then it's Unnerve gloves instead, with Exposure on them.

I've planned this one out for my Buddy. I think without breaking the stratosphere on better rares and a better amulet than Foible, this is going to give you guys plenty of chase :)

WEEK 1 - ~17m+ Pinnacle DPS / 41k+ eHP (cloak)

https://pobb.in/1DVGg5sWtgZC
Expensive pieces: Cloak 6L, Enlighten 4 (!) bricks one aura if you can't afford this, but that's all right, just drop Zealotry, put in Dread Banner or something.

Ahah lmao, i got rid of 6L Cloak for Inpulsa and Foible for cash, damn bad choices! ^^

Thanks for the update

edit: Just tried to drop Shield Charge to Frostblink, to see how it'ld go if i went for your pobb, but it feels like i clear maps slower :/
Last edited by valarhexile on Apr 2, 2024, 1:07:47 PM
"
valarhexile wrote:

Ahah lmao, i got rid of 6L Cloak for Inpulsa and Foible for cash, damn bad choices! ^^

Thanks for the update

edit: Just tried to drop Shield Charge to Frostblink, to see how it'ld go if i went for your pobb, but it feels like i clear maps slower :/

I know right? I told my friend as such. Especially since we have the Niko Movespeed now. I'm personally still on SC-FA and I like how smooth it is, but it IS His PoB so I left it in.
Hello Sir! Great build, i want to try it but im a bit confused too (sorry my english is not my native language). ATM my budget is 20div, wich build or pob do i have to follow? (i don´t care or i don't know about wich version archmage/impale/cold, just want to have fun c: )

Thank you!

Gz for your wedding!
Firstly a big thanks to your guide, been a longtime lurker and polished this build last league.

Couple small things I found:

If you have the gem slots, linking inspiration to automation-brand recall ensures nearly 100% uptime on inspiration at 5charges for BBoU

Early I used the Scales of Justice if my life/mana was within 500, gave me ignite/shock immunity and a chunk of life/mana/flat fire

A trigger wand works wonders with brand recall/sigil/WoC until you can afford unnerve gloves

The Last Rites curse cluster is amazing for sustain if you have curse on hit jewellery (conductivity is reasonably priced atm)

Thank you again, and congrats on your wedding!
Last edited by jlhy on Apr 2, 2024, 7:05:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info