[3.23] Affliction - Performance Issues

I'm not sure what caused this. All I know is that my performance is sinking like a sinking ship. I no longer feel like I'm smooth sailing through PoE. Is anyone else having performance issues & does anyone know when this will be fixed?

[Edit:] I've tried uninstalling PoE. It didn't work.

[Edit:2] I've tried deleting the PoE Folder. It's not fixed anything. I also tried to change some of the settings. It hasn't fixed anything. Vulcan is definitely broken this league. I tried to install PoE through the alternative download method. It's not fixed anything at all. This is so frustrating...
Last edited by LukeJRVex on Dec 21, 2023, 9:22:56 AM
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2023, 3:59:46 PM
"
LukeJRVex wrote:
Is anyone else having performance issues

Nearly everybody I guess.

I don't know a single person who could say "PoE performance is better now than it was half a year (or one year) ago".

For me personally, 2 years ago PoE played like a breeze, without any issues. Now it's a freaking horror show.
The new PoE2 Engine update before TotA league caused a lot of the issues that people are experiencing, and they seemingly refuse to confirm this. I just want to hop on and do some heist without my CPU usage spiking to 100% in every loading screen but my hideout.
Memory and CPU usage through the roof, melting computers and crashing others, so yeah, I'd say there are quite a lot of performance issues going around.

Still no word if GGG is working on it or even cares, at the moment, but it would be NICE if they would at least make some sort of announcement regarding this! Just saying.
I'm now aware that I'm not alone with performance issues. I had a feeling I wasn't alone this these problems with PoE. I'm just curious on WHEN we can expect to see some performance improvements made to PoE that actually work.
"
LukeJRVex wrote:
I'm now aware that I'm not alone with performance issues. I had a feeling I wasn't alone this these problems with PoE. I'm just curious on WHEN we can expect to see some performance improvements made to PoE that actually work.

At this point, not before next year, as I'm sure even GGG takes off time for the holidays. But hey, who knows, maybe we'll all never be able to play again!

I'm hopeful to get back into a game I've loved since watching Alpha vids and playing in the CBT tests, but things have changed since the good ol' days...
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
LukeJRVex wrote:

At this point, not before next year, as I'm sure even GGG takes off time for the holidays. But hey, who knows, maybe we'll all never be able to play again!

I'm hopeful to get back into a game I've loved since watching Alpha vids and playing in the CBT tests, but things have changed since the good ol' days...

ThankYou for the honesty. I honestly believe that too. I think it's true that GGG have taken time off for the holidays.
Not sure what's happened. I've tried changing a few of my PC parts. It's still not working...
same here I cannot play jucie map.My CPU working with +%90 temp...
Yea the game is still running really poorly, shader bars caching even after hours of playing the same content, slow loading of textures upon entering some zones even after hours of playing you can see that once you enter the wildwood, performance degradation after long sessions, poor optimization of the graphic in general and the multithreading bug, the list goes on, they have a lot of work to do on this engine if they want to put it in Path of Exile 2
Last edited by Ramymn on Dec 24, 2023, 12:52:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info