Path of Exile: Affliction Console Launch

"
Are we "stuck" with Hotfix 10 for console launch or is there a chance further Hotfixes will make it into the console league start (for instance the already released Hotfixes 11+12)?
We are likely to get these fixes before the league launches.
"
I can absolutely see console users getting screwed on the new top tier supporter pack item to design a map. We don't have the playerbase as PC and will hardly have anyone who will spend the money to do this. This crap should be cross platform or at the very least cross console. Same with the market board.

These will have all the maps designed by PC players as well.

That's how the Voidborne Reliquary Keys work, and I don't see any reason why they would change that.
"
raiserer wrote:
Guess what?! Another broken league that died over the weekend, no surprise there! been the same for the last 6 leagues, think i'm done with this game, they only beg for money and create bad design leagues.

If it’s not the game for you that’s ok. Maybe take a big step back and try to figure out why you’re compelled to be so negative. It really serves no purpose unless there is actually constructive criticism attached to the negativity.
"
Dailamites wrote:
At first I didn't mind having to wait for PC, but now it's a little annoying, why hasn't GG fixed it so far. I hope that in poe 2 there will be a trade and everthing on the same platform. Prove that you care about console gamers. <3

I to hope that GGG fixes this and PoE2 is cross play with same day and time release days.
I am a big fan of GGG but I would be very happy if crossplay was finally possible. Or if at least the same account can be used so that all my supporter packs would also be in my account on PS5 or PC. I would really like to play on PC as well but I've really put too much money into my account and I can't afford to buy it all again. Nevertheless, GGG is doing a great job here!
Fix your game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info