Path of Exile: Affliction Console Launch

Damn, you first announced to stop 3hrs before and now 2 days!!!, I had so much left planned to do :(. See you in standard next league!
"
Falconie_hawk wrote:
"
At the same time you will be able to start downloading the 3.23 patch which includes this weekend's hotfixes from PC (up to Hotfix 10).

Are we "stuck" with Hotfix 10 for console launch or is there a chance further Hotfixes will make it into the console league start (for instance the already released Hotfixes 11+12)?

We're "stuck" at hotfix 10 for the launch of the Standard-league-only 3.23 patch.

It is entirely possible there will be more hotfixes/patches before our launch of Affliction League 2 days later.

Even if they don't make it in for league launch, you can probably expect them quite soon after.
Hotfix 10 is pretty good so far. I think it will be like last league that we will get the other hotfixes super fast.

Thanks to the awesome Console devs
Guess what?! Another broken league that died over the weekend, no surprise there! been the same for the last 6 leagues, think i'm done with this game, they only beg for money and create bad design leagues.
"
raiserer wrote:
Guess what?! Another broken league that died over the weekend, no surprise there! been the same for the last 6 leagues, think i'm done with this game, they only beg for money and create bad design leagues.

Which league is dead over the weekend? Or was dead? I think your playing the wrong game mate.
"
raiserer wrote:

witnesses to the dead league... You're tired of the game, so stop playing it. No, you need to tell everyone around how bad everything every three months.
I wonder if we will be able to double corrupt items with hinekora in standard as pc did.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
At first I didn't mind having to wait for PC, but now it's a little annoying, why hasn't GG fixed it so far. I hope that in poe 2 there will be a trade and everthing on the same platform. Prove that you care about console gamers. <3
Awesome post! Thanks for the clarity and the console love! You rock, GGG!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I can absolutely see console users getting screwed on the new top tier supporter pack item to design a map. We don't have the playerbase as PC and will hardly have anyone who will spend the money to do this. This crap should be cross platform or at the very least cross console. Same with the market board.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info