Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

3.24 and same thig...GGG doesnt care.....while 63 pages of replys here...none staff replied xD another league skip :(
Huge issues with blight events in maps.

Problems occurs only with the blight event, the map is fine and crash or be very laggy (unplayable) when i clic on the blight.
was having this bad - 2k ping spikes every 30 seconds. Activated my surfshark VPN and havent had an issue for the last hour....
@GGG why are you not replying. The latency spikes make the game litterally half the time unplayable. It is THE most important FIX we need right now!
Keep your Wits about you.
Have the same issue. Latency Spikes to 16k ...
Not fun to play anymore
same here, normal play than latency going up crazy after some time, up to 300k sometimes.
same here
it's over 9000!

I got consistent lag spikes averaging to roughly one per minute. the lag spikes are huge from 2000ms to 60000ms
Don't have any problems with other games only PoE acting up.
unfortunately i think i will have to give up on this league and try out Last Epoch instead.

pc spec
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 - 12700 2.10 GHz
16,0 GB RAM
windows 11 HOe 64 bit system OS Build 22631.3296
I don't know if I've already replied in here but same shit this league too. Towns are unbearable now.
Yeah, I got the same problem, random lag spikes making the game completely unplayable, tried every fix on my end, and it seems like a server issue. Hopefully, GGG will address this and reply to this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info