Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

After today's patch I encountered same latency problems as others here. Right now huge lags cause the game being unplayable for me. Please GGG lay upon the problem!
probably they signed some new server deals which are not really beneficial? :D
will they fix this shit soon ??? wtf is that latency is rising up in random areas till 70k...
Latency and performance and server drops at an all time low. Pathetically bad, losing items, losing progress, really annoying. Get your act together guys, come on.
Can`t play the game since 2 days. Huge latency spikes. In my case it probably depends on the instance server. Hideout seems fine but many maps are unplayable.

For example: Last servers IP with lag spikes was 185.225.208.86:6112
Still getting a lot of timeouts pinging the IP.

I am from germany, my ISP is Telekom.

GGG solve your technical issues or I am not going to pay a single cent anymore. You are taking your loyal customer base for granted at this point.
same problem:
whenever I enter a new instance there is a 50/5ß chance of the latecy just going of the charts...
not so much a problem while lvl-ing but in maps, where I loose the instance when I can't run it, it is vey anoying.

:')
Germany, Bavaria, internet-provider "1&1" (connection probably via "Telekom"), Lag-Spikes every second map or so and in hideout between 18 - 20.000 ms.

Having lag-spikes nearly every league, but never this severe..

If more details are needed from ggg, im happy to help.

Its just not fun playing right now.
Well, lets continue this post

same issue, first i think was something with my PC, because the FPS go to 40 and start laggin, was very weird, instead of FPS Drops i'm having huge ms spike

BUT since monday i can't play, i cant dodge attacks, my PJ freeze spamming attack, 80 ms and RAN UP to 300 400, goes back to 80 and over and over and OVER AGAIN, never stay in 80, like a "roller coaster", up and down, up and down.
same, this league is over for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info