Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

Since the update i get random Latency spikes that sometimes reach even to thousands of MS. If i manage to leave the instance it turns back to normal levels aswell as when i open up a new instance in the laggy zone.
Last edited by grafl on Dec 10, 2023, 3:28:10 AM
Last bumped on May 6, 2024, 7:35:41 AM
Same here. Sometime I have to open maps multiple times to get a instance with usable IP address.

so now im sitting here and want to finally map after 150 deaths trough out the campain because of 1-300 ms lag spikes, but instead im opening the 8. instance of blood aqueduct only to get one instance with stable ms
same is happening hear and its getting super frustrating to even play thhrew campain with out wanting to break something great patchh gg bravo please fix servvers
same here, spikedeaths is normal for me, why GGG? fu
"
grafl wrote:
Since the update i get random Latency spikes that sometimes reach even to thousands of MS. If i manage to leave the instance it turns back to normal levels aswell as when i open up a new instance in the laggy zone.

same. seems they are spending all my money on PoE2 ?

cant play this game with 5000ms

hey last week was 40ms , this week its the most horrible user experience.

sometimes lost every portal due to 'unexpected disconnection'

right now it is just horrible.
wont spend any more money, said that last league start, same now, till you maintain your servers!!!
Same here for latency spikes, probably very common for patch days. But hope get solved soon
Last edited by frostkeeper on Dec 10, 2023, 10:07:05 PM
Fix this goddamn, why does every latency problem post getting blatantly ignored ?????
same
same here... changing the instance to a new one sometimes helps but its very anoing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info