Constant Crash to Desktop

Posting about this for 16 days with no answers or changes from GGG.
That whole crash to desktop thing is killing the fun a lot for me.
Every patch notes there are lines like "fixed instance crash", "fixed client crash". What crash exactly? What crash is solved?
Seems like its getting worse and worse with all those crashes.
Every league and every patch. :-( Feels bad.
I didnt have any problems, until last Sunday. I played for ~3 hours without an issue, then I had my first crash, now I can't make it to 2 zones without crashing. Tried full uninstall, settings, everything I could think of.
Constantly crashing as well -- mostly zone transitions but not always. As of ~2 hours before this post. Was fine the last few days but didn't play during the first several days of launch.
I stopped playing. this game is dead for me. its sad that we got to this point but if GGG don't care so nothing we can do. after all this years and the money i spend on this game and this is what we get ? a broken game ?
well, i can't wait for D4 new season. at least the game from blizz doesn't crash all the time.
Last edited by HamezambeR on Apr 13, 2024, 3:27:16 AM
Same been having issues for months after 10y of playing with little to no issues.

The WEIRD thing is my internet (COX) is 500DL/13UL crashes all the time - I switch to my hotspot (ATT) 100DL/9UL and no crashes BUT inherently unstable so my actions and screen does not 100% reflect server status which of course is a no go for POE

REALLY wish GGG would respond

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Apr 20, 2024, 5:09:08 PM
Same here. Crash every 5min. Unplayable with 4090/13900K (with power limitaion in BIOS), 32Go DDR5 and Win11.
this game and its lack of testing is so disrespectful
"
Adaulin wrote:
Posting about this for 16 days with no answers or changes from GGG.

It's most likely because they don't have a solution they can deploy yet...
I even created an in depth post describing what was happening to me, in the bug reports forum, but have also not received a response.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3515635

@EVERYONE

If your game is crashing please post your computers specs and a copy of your most recent logs. (Put a SPOILER tag around the logs.)

1.) You can see an example of this in the above post I linked.
2.) You can find the logs in the folder that Path of Exile is installed at.
For example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\logs

The more information we can supply GGG, the more they can look into what is happening and the faster a fix will come out.

If you have time to kill, upload a video of the crash happening to youtube or another video sharing website, and post a link to it here, so that GGG can see what is occuring. (Be sure to use F1 to show the information bars in the video.)
1000 posts and no one post event viewer logs (facepalm)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info