Transfigured Gems Part 1

"
CrazyRenato1 wrote:
Maybe they are trying to push the double setup into poe 1 just like they will in poe 2. If GGG keep releasing transfigure gems that have a version for clear trash mobs and a verson for bossing they will try to make weapon swap more and more necessary imo.

The changed CA supports this theory
"
CrazyRenato1 wrote:
Maybe they are trying to push the double setup into poe 1 just like they will in poe 2. If GGG keep releasing transfigure gems that have a version for clear trash mobs and a verson for bossing they will try to make weapon swap more and more necessary imo.

Weapon swap is useless since most 6links are in the chest slot.
"
caboom wrote:

i think you missed the part that says increase and reduction to minion damage also apply to this skill damage at 250% of its value

10% increased minion damage = 25% increased damage to domination blow attack

It increases the player's damage with the skill, but not the minion's damage. So this gem is very bad for the classic Dominating Blow build.
Good thing I have all the original gem descriptions locked away in my noodle 1:1, icons and all, so I can compare against this list and won't have to wait for some saint to make a spreadsheet.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I know we are getting trans gems but how about you throw in some nonbinary gems as well, thank you GGG
Nice
wow
nice
I want a poison Storm Burst.

As exemple : replace "convert 50% of Physical Damage to Lightning Damage" (the damage stay physical) by "25% chance to Poison on Hit".
"
auspexa wrote:
"
JB45 wrote:

Do we know if this is the only CA gem coming? i only played that gem for ground damage sadly

probably yes. the gems are released in alphabetical order. but if you're playing it for the ground damage, that version is already ok

It's alphabetical but didn't they say all gems will have transfigurations? I don't see blast rain here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info