3 - Chain DD with 5% is total joke...
4 - Forgotten corpse desecrate gone.

Enjoy this league bro, I'll rest in peace with my favorite skills

Reap (-1 blood charge).
RF (DEAD).
DD (almost dead).
WOC (joke).

RF is not even close to dead.

He might have meant for leveling. The dps you could output with just gem levels was crazy for campaign. Now we are back to the old way of scaling RF and you need some 7k combined HP/ES to have the same DPS. Which honestly might make it even stronger with the right HP/ES stacking build. Another con is not being to scale much (probably?) with just the ++ gem levels, which will probably give meh results on HP/ES scaling boost.
"
DeLJaDe wrote:
Also, a lot of the trans gems seem to be aimed at single target? What is the point of this while there is no fast gem swap in the game? You can't easily switch to Divine Ire of disintegration for a tough essence while mapping, or the other way to clear mobs in a boss fight. It would be cool if trans gems gave the abilities in addition to the default one, kinda like vaal gems. This is a bit of a lost opportunity to add some depth to the actual gameplay.

Actually some gems could combo with the cis part or vaal cis version, like i'm thinking using both Cold Snap.
"
P_R wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
Thorium_ wrote:
But what about attack speed Boneshatter???

Why would you want that?

because of a build like this: https://pobb.in/_CnVLHCg7_mp

i can reliably stack 300 trauma stacks x 4% more damage & increased attack speed=

1200% MORE damage & attack speed

considering the new basic boneshatter, the real dps loss is devastating, since i can only reach 84 trauma stacks.

if i calculate that each stack gives 7% more damage multi (588% more dmg) (quality) and drop attack speed bonus,

i do like 10,3 mil dps instead of 89.

that is effectively a 88,4% dps loss.

the alternative bullshits that are shown here, clearly demonstrate, that the devs wanted to deliberately add insult to injury.

who cares about stacking 10 trauma stacks with 20% more damage and loosing them in a cycle? that averages out at 100% more dps...

who wants to stun enemies?

nobody will take that crap, all people will stick to stupid normal boneshatter for league starting and leave the build for good later.

end game or deep delve boneshatter got recked, it is dead.

Does this mean that Boneshatter is basically not that good anymore? I was planning to play boneshatter I really liked it last league, was planning to scale it to endgame this league but based on this post does this mean I need to look for other build?
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jan 5, 2024, 5:23:39 PM
Maybe they are trying to push the double setup into poe 1 just like they will in poe 2. If GGG keep releasing transfigure gems that have a version for clear trash mobs and a verson for bossing they will try to make weapon swap more and more necessary imo.
Cleave of RAGE LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"
Lunaxi wrote:
BEFORE: CYCLONE base atack speed 300% on axe 1.4 for example. so 1.4 x 300% its 4,2 atack per second?
NOW: CYCLONE base atack speed 160% but we get 150% more on stage 6. 1.4 + 160% or x 1,6? And than + 150% ( not hoping for 175% on level 21 gem corrupted for now) ==== its more than 5 atack per second.

Please correct me if im wrong but there is now way that NEW alt cyclone gem can be worse than normal cyclone gem before patch notes yes? And we get 10% less movement speed not 30% so its a buff?

AND WHAT IS wrong with this 10% less movement speed per stage? Shouldn;t be 10% REDUCED per stage?

1.4 (weapon base) * 1.6 (cyclone base) * 1.25^6 (max bonus on 6 stages) = 8.55. Your question is valid.

1.25 * 6
or
1.25 ^ 5
Last edited by cursorTarget on Dec 4, 2023, 7:43:20 PM
pogfish
Last edited by XeoTech on Dec 4, 2023, 7:37:47 PM
so apparently trans gems is supposed to solve mechanial issues of the original skills but with the drawback of having damage halved???
how is this a solution??? lol
Last edited by blindwar on Dec 4, 2023, 7:39:21 PM
Cremation with 1 geyser how?
Last edited by DBMveselko on Dec 4, 2023, 7:47:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info