Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

No sanctrume nerf = skip!

Who wants to play a game where theres 1 boring content that is
20 times more rewarding than amything else and destroy economy
And makes players feel forced to play it? Nty i guess its a skip for me
What about gloves/boots enchants? Are they gone too?
"
ThIsIsToXiN wrote:
"Reduced the drop rate of Forbidden Tomes"

Yea you just had to ruin this mechanic too right?
Tomes were a pretty common drop due to TotA. So now, not only TotA tomes are removed, but also the drop rate is nerfed.
Genius.

come on, sanctum is way too broken right now
i hope they lowered the chance of divines and mirrors in the sanctum too

"
PANTHEONE wrote:
F Ashes

still very strong with the new skill gems
for example winter orb, a 30% ashes gives you +3 stages
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Last edited by moonmidnight on Nov 30, 2023, 5:51:21 PM
"
10100101 wrote:
"
Takiah wrote:
Is Vortex gem dead?

Maybe you can change the gem in the labyrint so that it works again as before. Who knows, I still believe in it:D

I wanted to go back to my old Vortex build, but it looks like they butchered it. Cast time and a lot less cold damage.
Bye RF. Double Nerf
Would we be able to get a clarification on Splitting Steel? It says it no longer consumes charges, does that mean it no longer splits or that it ALWAYS splits?
"We want to make Quallity provide better bonus."

Freeze pulse quallity untouched and freezing pulse itself nerfed.

Totems nerfed even though almost no one plays them with how aweful they are.

Yeah, GGG still doesn't understand what made PoE the success it became nor does it understand why it's player retention has been none existant since Delve (ok, not since Delve but that's when it started to drop until it got to the point it is at).

The worst example of this is everything we hear of PoE 2, the more they talk about PoE 2 them more it becomes obvious that it's all about good looking stuff and a complete failure to understand why it will not be popular. The idea of grabbing the people who played PoE a long time ago and never coming back. Yeah, GGG never understood what made them quit and they are making PoE 2 even worse than PoE 1 was at launch for the crowd they want to give them a second chance.

Oh well, at least GD has a decent ARPG.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Performance?
Ashes nurfed kekw
seems about right though, with all those heavily buffed qualities
enhance support is looking quite nice in your main link isn't it

and also the ascendancy wheel where you can yoink just about anything (at a lower strength) from other classes. This is the largest power creep in this league by far. You no longer need hellishly expensive forbidden combo to gain access to these.
"
Elhazzared wrote:
"We want to make Quallity provide better bonus."

Freeze pulse quallity untouched and freezing pulse itself nerfed.

Totems nerfed even though almost no one plays them with how aweful they are.

Yeah, GGG still doesn't understand what made PoE the success it became nor does it understand why it's player retention has been none existant since Delve (ok, not since Delve but that's when it started to drop until it got to the point it is at).

The worst example of this is everything we hear of PoE 2, the more they talk about PoE 2 them more it becomes obvious that it's all about good looking stuff and a complete failure to understand why it will not be popular. The idea of grabbing the people who played PoE a long time ago and never coming back. Yeah, GGG never understood what made them quit and they are making PoE 2 even worse than PoE 1 was at launch for the crowd they want to give them a second chance.

Oh well, at least GD has a decent ARPG.

Why is it affecting you so much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info