"An unexpected disconnection has occurred" Consistent disconnections in 3.22

same here, regardless switch to different server, the situation remains.
I just want to play the game.
I keep getting disconnected, sometimes even directly after logging in.
"
Abnormal disconnect: An unexpected disconnection occurred.

Is there a solution for this problem somewhere?
I noticed in some other thread someone wanted to be sure the player was not on wireless connection.
I don't see why that would be an issue, all other applications don't suffer this problem.
I already tried some PackCheck.exe suggested somewhere else, it did not fix anything.
same here. every 20min or so randomly get taken to login screen saying unexpected disconnection
I also started having the same problem tonight. I was disconnected from 3 consecutive maps, the portals disappeared, items I had gathered disappeared also. All three times it happened while in Wildwood. I will retry tomorrow, I am done wasting maps at the moment. Did another like 10 maps today, no problem until now.

Same for me have been getting Unexpected Disconnect allday. Didn't notice anything after the patch last night but today has been horrible. Have lost several maps and Lab runs due to disconnect. Will load into the game stand in my hideout when I can get to it sometimes waypoint just won't open but even when I get to my hideout. i'll hangout to make sure connection is good go into a map and can't move or no monsters and then disconnect. Please fix this problem.
did they fix this? stopped playing cause it would happen in the wildwood and brick the map
An unexpected disconnection has occurred

That is a generic message, other than getting put to the login screen it means almost nothing as it can be a server problem, it can be a problem on your end or anywhere in between AND it dose not even need to be connection related...you'll see this message a lot when the instance crashes, the servers are still running fine just the programming running the instance you were in crashed and when that happens it kicks you to the login screen with that message.

If you want to say it is a connection problem then you do the test while you play with the problem https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1377789
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 13, 2024, 7:34:51 PM
The same here, it's really annoying, can't do heist, sanctum and Lab at all
I just came back to POE a couple of days ago, really want to play but these DC's make the game unplayable. Been scouring the interwebs and this seems like a fairly common issue with no solution.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Can't even finish my uber lab. Getting disconnected from it consistantly.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| 192.168.0.1 - 0 | 83 | 83 | 0 | 0 | 14 | 0 |
| 77.37.250.196 - 19 | 49 | 40 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 1 |
| 87.226.221.170 - 2 | 79 | 78 | 0 | 4 | 16 | 3 |
| 87.226.221.170 - 95 | 18 | 1 | 4 | 4 | 4 | 4 |
| 95.71.2.226 - 2 | 79 | 78 | 0 | 6 | 33 | 6 |
| 95.71.2.226 - 2 | 80 | 79 | 2 | 4 | 26 | 2 |
| 172.68.8.49 - 0 | 83 | 83 | 2 | 2 | 18 | 2 |
| 172.65.249.40 - 0 | 83 | 83 | 2 | 2 | 18 | 2 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info