[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

Ok, word of advice about the caster mastery that opens chests. It's great for breach, but it's terrible for strongboxes. If you are still farming some stuff (like empowers or div cards) and want to roll the strongboxes, don't take that passive, it opens them too.
What should I prioritize for my next upgrades? I've got 12 div at the moment. I'm dying sometimes in t16 maps if i do any sort of juicing, enough to prevent me from leveling up. I run whatever delirium I can get from atlas.
Last edited by GlassRoots on Oct 21, 2023, 3:45:44 PM
Hi, I'm "newish" to the game and this build
I want to swap from Death path occulist to this build

I decided to follow this POB from the guide, based on my budget
Est 13-20 Divines, 10.2m DoT DPS, 55k EHP: https://pobb.in/nUGNNeMUSGNV

But I have a question about the gear.
I already gor a wand, shield and most unique's

Now in the pob the rings says chaos ress+ life. And dont suggest other modifers at all.
Why is that?
Also what about the other resists? I cant figure how to cap resists if not rings and other gear?

Please help because I want today to finish gearing, going to lab to reset my acesendsy and start mapping :)

Thanks!
Hi,

Enjoyed running this setup and trying to take it as far as I can. Not sure whether I've set up PoB properly as my dps seems low, despite having good gear? Hopefully I've not missed something...

Any upgrades I could use please let me know! (Aside from levelling to 100, which I'm working on)

https://pobb.in/MsLTqo2uDy_h

Thank you
"
GlassRoots wrote:
What should I prioritize for my next upgrades? I've got 12 div at the moment. I'm dying sometimes in t16 maps if i do any sort of juicing, enough to prevent me from leveling up. I run whatever delirium I can get from atlas.

Are you referring to your current or previous set-up?
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
"
nircc wrote:
Hi, I'm "newish" to the game and this build
I want to swap from Death path occulist to this build

I decided to follow this POB from the guide, based on my budget
Est 13-20 Divines, 10.2m DoT DPS, 55k EHP: https://pobb.in/nUGNNeMUSGNV

But I have a question about the gear.
I already gor a wand, shield and most unique's

Now in the pob the rings says chaos ress+ life. And dont suggest other modifers at all.
Why is that?
Also what about the other resists? I cant figure how to cap resists if not rings and other gear?

Please help because I want today to finish gearing, going to lab to reset my acesendsy and start mapping :)

Thanks!

You need to slot in ele resistances into the open suffixes on your rare gear to cap your resistances.

Good luck~
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
"
Maganese wrote:
Hi,

Enjoyed running this setup and trying to take it as far as I can. Not sure whether I've set up PoB properly as my dps seems low, despite having good gear? Hopefully I've not missed something...

Any upgrades I could use please let me know! (Aside from levelling to 100, which I'm working on)

https://pobb.in/MsLTqo2uDy_h

Thank you

I think its a POB config issue, POB shows 24.5m DoT DPS: https://pobb.in/SzHx09Ikm5Qd

Anyway, some suggestions:
1. Mark of the Shaper - get a higher spell damage base (should be ~96% after catalysts)
2. Ano. Frostbite
3. Harvest craft the wand to get ele/aoe from quality
4. Prismatic catalysts for ring (ele weakness map mod will send your ele resistances under 75%

Cheers!
"
LkGGz wrote:
"
GlassRoots wrote:

current
"
GlassRoots wrote:
"
LkGGz wrote:
"
GlassRoots wrote:

current

What are you dying to in the maps? Might be a playstyle thing.

You might want to try lvl 1 CWDT with lvl 10 Molten Shell for easier proc.

Your life is also on the low side.
Last edited by LkGGz on Oct 23, 2023, 6:00:36 AM
"
LkGGz wrote:

What are you dying to in the maps? Might be a playstyle thing.

You might want to try lvl 1 CWDT with lvl 10 Molten Shell for easier proc.

Your life is also on the low side.

a common one is beasts that throw out many projectiles like an advancing wall that one shots me. It could definitely be playstyle as this is my first league to play long enough to get to t16. I've been able to clear most guardian maps, defeat searing exarch, and eater of worlds, mostly without deaths. It's just that sometimes a sup'ed up rare just one shots me so quickly it's hard to tell what happened.

I normally am using shield bash or flame dash moving straight into mobs when vaal cold snap is up, and being a little more cautious while it's down. always trying to move out of the skill path of any rare delirium/beast. Fitting in hatred where i can, and sometimes creeping frost for bosses/tanky rares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info