[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Its all up to you in my opinion.

If u have stun immunity on abyss jewels you can change pantheon
If you manage your mana regen and ress you can change bandits :)

Small update from me:

Maven down deathless
Sirus down 2 deaths bcs Im noob.

For all ppl asking about defense in this build, in my opinion you need two things:
- Projectile speed (as build creator mentioned). Before nimis 90% projectile speed is fine. With nimis 110% is best I guess.

- Shit ton of dmg. If u have high projectile speed and dmg you wont die.
Im mapping delirium T16 maps and dying mainly to ignite/poison and sometimes vs mobs with proximity shield. You need to feel the gameplay. Throw mines first then flame dash. If u flame dash into mobs you will die :)

I have only 60% chance to suppres spell dmg and I dont think I need more honestly :P
Currently march of legion version, 5k hp, 120k unbuffed tooltip dps on mines in hideout.

Cheers, and as always thank you for sharing build. You re amazing man :)

EDIT: I forgot how we manage stun immunity? Abyss jewels give only 30% thats kinda low and waste of jewels mod :C! since we change pantheons stun immu/avo is mandatory I guess?
Last edited by szybciorek1144 on Apr 11, 2024, 3:12:59 PM
how do you auto detonate the mines like i am seeing in the videos?
"
LiMoE wrote:
Just a short and maybe dumb question but change you the Pantheon and the decision for the Bandit during the week?

I'm using Brine King at the moment, because I currently don't have freeze immunity on my flasks.
I still use Alira (I may change it later).
"
how do you auto detonate the mines like i am seeing in the videos?

Automation + Detonate Mines + Enhance
(unless you want to spam it yourself)
Left click doesn't work anymore!
"
I forgot how we manage stun immunity? Abyss jewels give only 30% thats kinda low and waste of jewels mod :C! since we change pantheons stun immu/avo is mandatory I guess?

I'm only using Brine King for freeze immunity / reduced chill. I currently don't have it on my flasks. I think poison + bleed immunity via tree + jewels can be pretty useful too.

"

Cheers, and as always thank you for sharing build. You re amazing man :)

Ty
Head's up y'all, if you want some extra spicy damage, specifically 138% increased cold damage, hop onto the The Perandus Pact jewel train. This is a 3.24 unique jewel that has a large radius and passives allocated in that radius grant their normal bonus, but also grant one of a few mods. Max life / Mana / Crit Chance / %Fire / %Cold / %Lightning, etc.

I did some PoBing for our build and we can fit it in, replacing one of our abyss jewels. If you put it in the jewel socket above Fervour (see https://imgur.com/a/uzw91fg), you get 138% increased cold damage, which gives us way more DPS than that abyss jewel does. I tried it out in game and my tool tip jumped from 59k to 71k in hideout unbuffed.

Now the kicker; you can pick these up for about a divine. Definitely worth it.
"
bwssoldya wrote:
Head's up y'all, if you want some extra spicy damage, specifically 138% increased cold damage, hop onto the The Perandus Pact jewel train. This is a 3.24 unique jewel that has a large radius and passives allocated in that radius grant their normal bonus, but also grant one of a few mods. Max life / Mana / Crit Chance / %Fire / %Cold / %Lightning, etc.

I did some PoBing for our build and we can fit it in, replacing one of our abyss jewels. If you put it in the jewel socket above Fervour (see https://imgur.com/a/uzw91fg), you get 138% increased cold damage, which gives us way more DPS than that abyss jewel does. I tried it out in game and my tool tip jumped from 59k to 71k in hideout unbuffed.

Now the kicker; you can pick these up for about a divine. Definitely worth it.

Thanks for pointing it out. I took one with chaos res. (It grants 84% chaos res)
why dont you use that stuff that gives triple elemental damage in this build?
So I think I finished league so far.
Full Atlas.
Sirus, Maven, Feared, Few T17 with easy mods done. (cant kill phases bosses, Im rly squishy :P). Dmg is BiG. +1 power charge heatshiver, +9 march, fine mace, nimis, watcher with hatred crit mode for 98% crit. This character is good for sanctum but I tried few times and I HATE sanctum <3. Also cant one shot last boss, she is super tanky for no reason -.-
I'm preparing some Victarios for double corrupting, so this is specifically regarding 6L Icicle Mine (with Inspiration, Hypothermia, Charged Mine, & Trap/Mine Damage)

What factors would someone take into account for Minefield vs Swift Assembly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info