[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

throwing speed its better because u can freeze the mobs faster since the boss u can't freeze so its better for bossing only
My next upgrade is Nimis, can you explain, do I need to get pierce to use it? I never used Nimis before, but I guess chained projectiles do not return?

Should I get at least +1 or more?
Last edited by Kuwálda on Apr 6, 2024, 2:17:14 AM
"
Kuwálda wrote:
My next upgrade is Nimis, can you explain, do I need to get pierce to use it? I never used Nimis before, but I guess chained projectiles do not return?

Should I get at least +1 or more?

I did test it when I was mapping in high density maps
- no pierce, just chain (1-3)
- 1 pierce, 2 pierce, 3 pierce with +1 chain (ascendancy)

2-3 pierce + 1 chain from ascendancy feels really good.

Projectile speed is also very important (I think you should have it on every of your 16 dex nodes).
"
07Edition wrote:
throwing speed its better because u can freeze the mobs faster since the boss u can't freeze so its better for bossing only

And mine throwing speed makes Minefield feel less clunky. Especially with HH, when you don't have mine throwing speed from belt anymore, it's quite important on every other slot.
Hi, I can't seem to find the POB link for the defensive version of this build. Can somebody please share one if they made a more tanky build ?
"
Teran0vA wrote:
Hi, I can't seem to find the POB link for the defensive version of this build. Can somebody please share one if they made a more tanky build ?

You just make a rare high hybrid armour eva chest and take defensive flasks.
There are also some unique chests you can use.
It's also possible to get ailment immunities with flasks + tree + jewels.
You can also get some phys taken as any ele dmg etc..
I don't have a PoB, sry.
There are many options. You can just go evade cap too. It also depends on your budget ofc.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Apr 6, 2024, 9:34:25 AM
Just made myself this baby https://imgur.com/Ot34UYq

6x T1 +2 Opal Sceptre. Crit multi, Spell crit, flat cold to spells, she's T H I C C. Should last me for a while :P

Grave crafting is great. Trading for corpse's isn't however. But in case you're curious or want to make something like this yourself:

== Sceptre Crafting (iLvl: 86)
Increased caster chance: 1
Increased crit chance: 1
Increased gem chance: 9
Scarcer Attack: 10
Scarcer Attributes: 1
Scarcer Fire: 2
Scarcer Life: 1
Scarcer Lightning: 2
Scarcer Mana: 3
Scarcer Physical: 1
Scarcer Resistances: 1
Scarcer Speed: 1
+ tier rating mod: 10
+ explicit mods: 2
+ item level: 5
Last edited by bwssoldya on Apr 6, 2024, 10:23:38 AM
"
bwssoldya wrote:

6x T1 +2 Opal Sceptre. Crit multi, Spell crit, flat cold to spells, she's T H I C C. Should last me for a while :P

Grave crafting is great. Trading for corpse's isn't however. But in case you're curious or want to make something like this yourself:

Pog. Really nice one.
How much are the corpses? I want to make a few of them and yolo annul for open suffix^^
Last edited by 99prosorc on Apr 6, 2024, 11:32:23 AM
"
99prosorc wrote:

Pog. Really nice one.
How much are the corpses? I want to make a few of them and yolo annul for open suffix^^

Individually not too bad, pretty much all of them are less than 10c, on average I think each corpse is probably somewhere around 5-6c. You do need a good amount of corpses in total (iirc around 50) though, so in total I'd say you're looking at 250c for one scepter if you want to buy all of the corpses.

But like I mentioned in the previous post, buying corpses one-by-one is the biggest issue. It's so incredibly tedious and annoying. And I had about 50% of the corpses I needed already, so I only needed half of those corpses and I'm already fed up xD

That being said, even if you don't get this exact outcome, you're still getting a scepter that should easily be worth at least 2-5 div's
"
bwssoldya wrote:

Isn't 6% ele pen base better vs bosses? (normal mobs are one shot anyway)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info