[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Is the build still alive with changes to left click?
The new gem has a cooldown of 0.6, the old lmk bound had 0.2.
how much is the sniper's mark nerf affecting us?
sniper's mark nerfed, do we swap for assassin's mark now or its ok to used nerfed version
"
_Erionn_ wrote:
sniper's mark nerfed, do we swap for assassin's mark now or its ok to used nerfed version

You should use assassin's mark in the beginning anyway (to get crit).
After you upgraded your gear to Rathpith etc., you switch to sniper's mark.

I only use a mark vs. map boss / first eater and exarch / first guardians... in the beginning of the league (to unlock the atlas stuff... afterwards I sell any of those maps / invitations and just blast T16s).

As soon as you upgraded your starter gear, you don't really have to use any mark anymore. Map bosses / non-uber bosses will die in a few seconds anyway. In this scenario (decent gear + non-uber content), the nerf doesn't have any noticeable impact.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Mar 24, 2024, 10:48:08 AM
What about changes to left click though?
It will be annoying to press D or any other button constantly and automation has a way bigger cooldown.
"
Kuwálda wrote:
It will be annoying to press D or any other button constantly and automation has a way bigger cooldown.

"
Added a new Mine Mastery, "Detonate Mines is Triggered while you are moving", which replaces "You gain 5% increased Area of Effect for each Mine".
"
Kuwálda wrote:

He updated the main post about this.... New mine mastery covers this.
What can we farm with this build? I'm considering expedition, delve and essence, but I don't know how successful they would be. Do you have any suggestions? I will probably change to sanctum later on...
"
OkAtarim wrote:
What can we farm with this build? I'm considering expedition, delve and essence, but I don't know how successful they would be. Do you have any suggestions? I will probably change to sanctum later on...

What I already did in previous leagues and what I will do again:

Day 1-3:
(I will probably skill it in this order)
Map drop / Kirac nodes for Atlas progress...
Niko (only for move + dps buff)
Shrines
Blight -> to sell blighted maps, it's a lot of profit in the beginning
Red Altars -> drop a lot of currency
Guardian / Conqueror map drop chance -> sell those maps

Day 4 or 5+:
Delirium + Beyond -> to sell Deli orbs + tainted fusings
(instead of Blight, I may have to remove either Shrines or Niko and a few map drop nodes)

As soon as I can manage it, I will also add: whisps, additional dangerous mobs, 5 possessed rares
Last edited by 99prosorc on Mar 24, 2024, 2:43:36 PM
"

He updated the main post about this.... New mine mastery covers this.

Is it known if the cooldown of the new mastery is the same as binding to left mouse? Since if that's something like 0.6, it will be worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info