[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Last edited by Encapsulation on Mar 20, 2024, 3:38:59 PM
"
OkAtarim wrote:
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:
"
OkAtarim wrote:
what if i don't have numpad :D

You have to manually press the key you bind to denotate all the time.

https://github.com/JACKCHAN000/Numpad-for-TKL-Keyboard i found this is it allowed ?

I wouldn't advise you to do that. This is your risk.
How is going to detonate mines + automation work? We don't use too much gem sockets anyway
"
Bolblej wrote:
How is going to detonate mines + automation work? We don't use too much gem sockets anyway

Automation doesn't work with mines.
And it would be so awful, since we dont need to detonate everytime. I will use in my side button mouse and its very doable for me since i dont need to move my thumb, only press.
Added a new Mine Mastery, "Detonate Mines is Triggered while you are moving", which replaces "You gain 5% increased Area of Effect for each Mine".
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:
Added a new Mine Mastery, "Detonate Mines is Triggered while you are moving", which replaces "You gain 5% increased Area of Effect for each Mine".

:)
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:

What do you think about the clear without it?
"
Fabiofun1986 wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:

I did play it several leagues with detonate on right click, but auto-detonation feels so much better and actually clears much better. This also makes mapping safer, because of higher freeze uptime / coverage.
You can just test it yourself. Do a few maps with detonate on left mouse button vs. any other key.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Mar 21, 2024, 8:56:59 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:

I was refering to the loss of AoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info