[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
Buckman wrote:
What about Tornado gem for LA? Is that any useful at least in the campaign? I guess the hydrosphere is even less useful now because of the inverted resistances so that exposure does not have such a big effect now.

I am also curious how easily it will be to proc stuff with manaforged arrows as linking frenzy to it seems better than managing blood rage. And with the mark masteries nerfed its convenient for gaining charges on bosses too.

As for the expedition block, I think its rather proximity shield what they use so it will still feel awful but I never did it on a bower so cant really say.

Tornado is great for LA but the single target is very much coming from artillery ballista so it's not as impactful as you would think for when you actually need it.

manaforged arrow sure seems interesting I have it linked to frenzy and ensnaring arrow in the final PoB.

And while the expedition mobs have that front facing proximity bubble, I meant that they can also have the remnant that gives them 75% block on top of that. So that's another remnant we don't need to care about with the new mastery
Hi, i'm gonna try TS for the first time and i have a question about the Skills in the Pob.
Why is 25 the count for AB and 4 the count for TS?
Is there any item or something i can't see in the Pob that increase the number of AB you can summon or the number of TS you do?
Thank you so much for the guide.
Last edited by hawok on Apr 5, 2023, 2:48:54 PM
Hi sorry if this has been asked before,

But what is your opinion on the Adrenaline tech seems like it would be pretty nice but not sure if it's viable to tree?

Thanks.
"
xinnafiend wrote:
But what is your opinion on the Adrenaline tech seems like it would be pretty nice but not sure if it's viable to tree?

Do you mean the Adrenaline on Stance Swap Mastery they wanted to add?
If yes, they decided to not add it: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3324396#18
If not, ignore me. :D
"
xinnafiend wrote:
Hi sorry if this has been asked before,

Thanks.

It was too op now its gone. Thank god! it was awful having to press it every 2s
"
hawok wrote:
Hi, i'm gonna try TS for the first time and i have a question about the Skills in the Pob.
Why is 25 the count for AB and 4 the count for TS?
Is there any item or something i can't see in the Pob that increase the number of AB you can summon or the number of TS you do?
Thank you so much for the guide.

Both of these skills hit multiple times, to properly calculate their dps I did
for AB the amount of totems * the amount of hits per attack.
for TS the amount of hits per attack.

I used pvp testing and a self poison setup to adjust these values in the PoB
Hey, How would I import LA or Ice shot into this build? Would i just put it instead of TS? or would there be some extra things I have to do, couldn't find anything in the guide so was just wondering.
I was going to go Raider but this sounds pretty good. One thing I didn't see covered was leech. For two points near the Onslaught wheel we can get some life and mana leech. The four points for life gain on hit doesn't seem as good. Is there another source of leech somewhere I didn't see or am I just wrong?
Tree and item progression seem solid but the config is a little misleading IMO. Config should be set up for realistic boss dps. Maybe I missed something but I don't see how you're going to get good uptime on bosses for onslaught or berserk.
Can you include your Gauntlet PoB in the guide too? An updated version would be greatly appreciated. Also do you think focused ballista is worth it on Artillery ballista?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info