pls give is mouse and keyboard controls pls

I dont really care about it, I just got used to controler :p
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
It is really up to GGG to support mouse and keyboard because if u ask Sony about it , the answer is : " PS5 is nativly supporting mouse and keyboard and Keyboard and Mouse support for console games, depends on the developer and if they made it an available feature. "

So base on that answer from Sony u can tell that GGG just dont care about it and i dont think they will do it even for PoE 2 , i would play it on PS5 then on pc and even buy new skins but no support for mouse an key is no go for this type of game ..
I like play with controler but noth game like this,please add m&k support

Fun fact, many pc players are using controller for mapping, opening stacked decks. But never for inventory management, map rolling etc.

I personally got used to controller and dont need mouse and keyboard, but i see appeal of it.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Personally I can't stand keyboard and mouse controls in ARPGs, i'd be using a controller even if i started on PC, but i'm certainly not against people having the option to choose between the two.

The fact this new league will be starting at the same time as PC for the first time, along with Jonathan saying they want PoE2 to be a bigger thing on console gives me hope that they are finally taking console a bit more seriously.
I really want this!! I am willing to buy every season support pack, but please add mouse and keyboard!!!
would be awesome to even just be able to use the mouse to do inventory and move around the maps. I hate that with controller you move around inventory, and it moves on every square even if the square is empty. inventory should just move around by items itself not empty boxes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info