pls give is mouse and keyboard controls pls

the game is designed around being able to click where you want to go, the ps4/ps5 can use the keyboard so why not the mouse?

i feel like this would add a huge amount of QoL to console play, it really sucks over here and im poor so dont tell me to get a pc lmao
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2024, 2:36:11 PM
Us*
Totally agree, we're missing so many things on console like mouse & keyboard, skill on move, ability to zoom in and out, macro support, and so many others. This port is awful. I spent hundreds of dollars on MTXs thinking I would have them when I buy a PC but just learned they don't even let you access your account between platforms! If Final Fantasy XIV can do all of these things they could too, they just frankly don't care...
I think this is the best situation. Account interoperability will bring complete destruction to the host.
I am few days on ps4 and so far there are 2 major things i miss from pc.

Key loot Pickup!
bloody hell i need this desperately. Getting stuck at loot,box,or w/e interactive thing during fight is insane.
Better analog or even mouse support for passive tree.
Trying to move analog through passive tree..is like attempting to drive a car with a single finger only.. delay , non responsiveness , jumping all over the place.. its hilarious , crash and burn..
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Apr 8, 2023, 1:27:01 AM
Jesus YES! It's like #1 thing ggg MUST add to consoles
we need it fast!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
+1 for me on this! make D4 look bad for not giving it!
+1
Sad this will never happens
+ Infinity for this. Why can't we get this? Especially because my 550 ps5 runs games better these days then my 1200 PC. ARPGs are better with M and K mostly. Why can't we have these options, it's 2023 lmao!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info