D4 will be roflstomp for PoE players...

"
Pashid wrote:

Just what Poe is these days unless you play something bad.
Even on league start everything pre red maps is for free

Couldn't agree less.

PoE is place where one of top 5 speed runners managed to die on the Beach, at highest tier competition.

Everyone's Tyty Killer on the forum here...
"
That's the difference between you and me. I don't judge a game based on beta footage, even less so when I didn't have a chance to experience the beta myself. I will reserve my judgement for when I get to experience the finished product myself. Then and only then I would consider drawing a conclusion, or even comparison for that matter. Possibly not even that because I already know D4 fills a different niche within the same genre. Nothing wrong with that, I can enjoy games for what they are without bashing on the objecively inferior product.

You disqualified yourself from objectivity with claim about your runs to red maps.
God gamer here, roflstomping PoE. Just in softcore.

And i don't have to play something to notice thigs i dislike.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 22, 2023, 7:17:39 PM
Don't be a fanboy.
"
"
Pashid wrote:

Couldn't agree less.

PoE is place where one of top 5 speed runners managed to die on the Beach, at highest tier competition.

You compare a speedrun with normal gameplay?
Quite a poor comparison lol.
Sorry you're one of the fewer people who struggle with this game. Can highly suggest you to watch some guides and stuff to improve your gameplay :)
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jan 22, 2023, 7:49:59 PM
"
You disqualified yourself from objectivity with claim about your runs to red maps.
God gamer here, roflstomping PoE. Just in softcore.
What has softcore to do with that claim? I can't seem to find a single HC character on your profile either so.. your point is?

The only time in recent memory where PoE was a bit more spicy was in Sentinel and Lake of Kalandra when GGG experimented with Archnemesis. We all know how that ended. Vocal majority of the playerbase was kicking, screaming, clawing because the consensus was the game became too hard and frustrating.

There is no shame in being a Softcore enjoyer. PoE isn't as hard as you think it is.
Last edited by Ulsarek on Jan 22, 2023, 8:19:36 PM
Blizzard dont have the creativity to make a decent game, or the soul to make an engaging RPG. starcraft2 was the last decent thing they released.
"
Pashid wrote:
"
"
Pashid wrote:

Couldn't agree less.

You compare a speedrun with normal gameplay?
Quite a poor comparison lol.
Sorry you're one of the fewer people who struggle with this game. Can highly suggest you to watch some guides and stuff to improve your gameplay :)

cute
I will buy and play D4 :)
"

Who? Seriously, who? And I'm on the forum, so...I guess that nullifies that claim.

re OP: Odd that you'd think that some talking head pushing DIV might have less or more clout than you, a random Exile with an undeniable bias pushing...against it...

I dunno, what exactly is your point? And no, I didn't watch the video. If you're going to tell me you have a valid argument that I can only fully understand by watching it, I will, because that's only fair, but I've seen no evidence so far that you're saying anything new or discussion-worthy here.

There are dedicated fora, subs and discords for discussing DIV, and you can bet none of them are talking much about PoE. The level of insecurity of entrenched Exiles on here is getting a bit ridiculous. If you're not GGG, you have almost no reason to worry about any of it. DIV is not going to ruin your lives. I promise. PoE will still be here the day after. The week after. The month after. Is it really going to kill you to just let those who want to play it, do so, and those who don't, don't?

Or at least post Off-topic things in Off-topic where they belong. The moderators know they can't move this stuff to OT because, QED, people will just keep making threads in General Discussion about it...but we could be better forum users and not deliberately make threads in the wrong boards for attention and to stir shit.

So yeah, want to discuss DIV? We have threads for that. In Off-Topic where Exiles discuss things that aren't PoE but often as it relates to PoE because we're Exiles, that's all we really have in common. DIV is not Path of Exile and the description of this board is literally 'Discussion relating to Path of Exile that has no other appropriate index'.

The whole thing is compounded by your reliance on a video that you explicitly say 'mute' because...nothing says 'here's my evidence, trust it' like 'but also, don't listen to it'.

Sorry, I'm just a little weirded out when people I held in higher esteem go and make pointless clickbait.

edit: :)
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 22, 2023, 9:54:21 PM
"
"

Who? Seriously, who? And I'm on the forum, so...I guess that nullifies that claim.

re OP: Odd that you'd think that some talking head pushing DIV might have less or more clout than you, a random Exile with an undeniable bias pushing...against it...

I dunno, what exactly is your point? And no, I didn't watch the video. If you're going to tell me you have a valid argument that I can only fully understand by watching it, I will, because that's only fair, but I've seen no evidence so far that you're saying anything new or discussion-worthy here.

There are dedicated fora, subs and discords for discussing DIV, and you can bet none of them are talking much about PoE. The level of insecurity of entrenched Exiles on here is getting a bit ridiculous. If you're not GGG, you have almost no reason to worry about any of it. DIV is not going to ruin your lives. I promise. PoE will still be here the day after. The week after. The month after. Is it really going to kill you to just let those who want to play it, do so, and those who don't, don't?

Or at least post Off-topic things in Off-topic where they belong. The moderators know they can't move this stuff to OT because, QED, people will just keep making threads in General Discussion about it...but we could be better forum users and not deliberately make threads in the wrong boards for attention and to stir shit.

So yeah, want to discuss DIV? We have threads for that. In Off-Topic where Exiles discuss things that aren't PoE but often as it relates to PoE because we're Exiles, that's all we really have in common. DIV is not Path of Exile and the description of this board is literally 'Discussion relating to Path of Exile that has no other appropriate index'.

The whole thing is compounded by your reliance on a video that you explicitly say 'mute' because...nothing says 'here's my evidence, trust it' like 'but also, don't listen to it'.

Sorry, I'm just a little weirded out when people I held in higher esteem go and make pointless clickbait.

edit: :)

First of all i'm very much looking forward to D4, so i'm following it closely.

Second, i'm starting to notice many things that i personally don't like which at the same time PoE is doing way better, which very much deflates my hype for D4.

I don't know what's your problem all of a sudden. Why do you feel called out?? Can't you get the context of my reply??? Are you forum police now? Feel free to report the thread for misposting, I don't mind. And if you didn't watched the video and you're not even playing PoE, again what's your problem now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info