D4 will be roflstomp for PoE players...

and you'll get bored from the get go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WL-26ig5OE&ab_channel=Slaydra

You can mute this guy...
What really bugged me in this gameplay is that health globe doesn't move. Yeah, it's full 99% of time. It's just a walk and spam simulator.
They even killed the boss by mostly holding right click and just spamming skills at him without taking almost no damage.
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2023, 8:41:17 AM
sounds like a POE fanboy "we have X in POE" "WE have Y in POE" talking as if he is a part of POE development.

then on top of it i noticed he was level 41 or in the 41 area. so assuming he is about that level. thats still the campaign, are you saying you are having a hard time completing the POE campaign? hell with non optimized builds i can usually stand still and damn near delete campaign bosses with one skill.
Poe is easy at that level also.
"
What really bugged me in this gameplay is that health globe doesn't move. Yeah, it's full 99% of time. It's just a walk and spam simulator.
So just like my health globe in PoE pre red maps. Gotcha.
Leveling, what else
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jan 22, 2023, 6:50:05 PM
"
Khallis wrote:
sounds like a POE fanboy "we have X in POE" "WE have Y in POE" talking as if he is a part of POE development.

then on top of it i noticed he was level 41 or in the 41 area. so assuming he is about that level. thats still the campaign, are you saying you are having a hard time completing the POE campaign? hell with non optimized builds i can usually stand still and damn near delete campaign bosses with one skill.

Pretty much you will die very fast already in Mud Flats if you stand still.

What you said is simply not true. PoE is very punishing from the start.
Start Act 6 without resistances and you will die 10x by the time you finish first zone.

Not to mention the none existent density in D4 or better to say sparsity of enemies, that just miss every attack.
I heard today that D4 is like Lost Ark in a Diablo setting. The biggest negative for me is that D4 is not zoomy. Coop is supposedly nice though.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
"
"

Your lack of observance about the video i posted gives me doubts for your claims.
"
"
"

Your lack of observance about the video i posted gives me doubts for your claims.
That's the difference between you and me. I don't judge a game based on beta footage, even less so when I didn't have a chance to experience the beta myself. I will reserve my judgement for when I get to experience the finished product myself. Then and only then I would consider drawing a conclusion, or even comparison for that matter. Possibly not even that because I already know D4 fills a different niche within the same genre. Nothing wrong with that, I can enjoy games for what they are without bashing on the objecively inferior product.
Last edited by Ulsarek on Jan 22, 2023, 7:09:20 PM
"
"
"

Just what Poe is these days unless you play something bad.
Even on league start everything pre red maps is for free
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jan 22, 2023, 7:09:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info