[3.22] šŸ’€The Grim ReaperšŸ’€ - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin (SSF Viable, League-start viable, Uber)

I decided to try it and... its freaking awesome didnt invest many currency rn cause i've been unlucky this league but i just finish campaign and i just capped resistances and I am able to clear most of the maps, thank u for this build.
thanks for the good build, I just wanted to play assassin at least once :3
Hey! Which medium cluster jewel is the best for the build?
Circling oblivion + Eternal suffering? Its from gear section
Careful handling + guerilla tactis? Its in 3.21 pob
Flow of life + Eternal suffering? You talked about it some comments above
All 3 can be good. The last one is best in slot when you lack wither on daggers with Crucible. When you get 20% to Wither, get the mine one with speed.
[3.22] šŸ’€The Grim ReaperšŸ’€ - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ā„ļøāš”CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreezeāš”ā„ļø
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 19, 2023, 4:43:56 PM
I've got one question. I usually roll with flask gain charges on crit for my long fights, but I understand that it doesn't work with mines.
What is our sustain for long fights?

I was doing Sirus with one friend and once I ran out of flask charges I panicked as that fight has lots of things that slowly drain your life.

Also, I got a Lucky drop and I've got tons of currency (30+ div), but it looks like I cannot find much better items. One of my daggers was 5 chaos only and I'm unable to find an improvement. I'm looking for crit multi + chaos multi + +1 to chaos spells + poison or free suffix. I think mines are good enough though as damage is crazy high right now.

What could I look for on boots? I'm just using generic res + move speed.

Thanks a lot!

(Edit: I know I need to fix many things. I'm not running any Cast on damage taken setup and my divine blessing doesn't have enough mana yet. Also last lab it's pending; server kicked me while I was on it and never bothered to come back. It's on my to-do list, but the main issue I have right now is the life sustain)

https://pobb.in/Nes9lQVpyTMh

I was thinking about maybe grabbing piromaniac from sabo using forbidden jewels, but I don't know if it's worth it. Other than the regen it looks pretty weak.
Last edited by carlosgarridofl on Apr 20, 2023, 7:06:30 AM
Hey. Great build, looks solid! One question though, how does this compare to the hit based Hexblast currently played in SC trade with Rathpith Globe and Dissolution of the Flesh?

Obviously yours is not a glass cannon for a start. Any other advantages over that one?
"
xergath wrote:
Hey. Great build, looks solid! One question though, how does this compare to the hit based Hexblast currently played in SC trade with Rathpith Globe and Dissolution of the Flesh?

Obviously yours is not a glass cannon for a start. Any other advantages over that one?

Tankier, Temp Chains for QoL, and easier to get DPS on without massive gear spending.

Both are perfectly valid builds. The upside of Poison is that it's so much easier to scale and build on SSF, but on trade there's a lot more options.

[3.22] ā„ļøāš”CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreezeāš”ā„ļø
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 20, 2023, 8:27:37 AM
"
I've got one question. I usually roll with flask gain charges on crit for my long fights, but I understand that it doesn't work with mines.
What is our sustain for long fights?

I was doing Sirus with one friend and once I ran out of flask charges I panicked as that fight has lots of things that slowly drain your life.

Also, I got a Lucky drop and I've got tons of currency (30+ div), but it looks like I cannot find much better items. One of my daggers was 5 chaos only and I'm unable to find an improvement. I'm looking for crit multi + chaos multi + +1 to chaos spells + poison or free suffix. I think mines are good enough though as damage is crazy high right now.

What could I look for on boots? I'm just using generic res + move speed.

Thanks a lot!

(Edit: I know I need to fix many things. I'm not running any Cast on damage taken setup and my divine blessing doesn't have enough mana yet. Also last lab it's pending; server kicked me while I was on it and never bothered to come back. It's on my to-do list, but the main issue I have right now is the life sustain)

https://pobb.in/Nes9lQVpyTMh

I was thinking about maybe grabbing piromaniac from sabo using forbidden jewels, but I don't know if it's worth it. Other than the regen it looks pretty weak.

Well, like you said, you have a LOT to fix yet. From anoints, to enchants, to implicits, to damage on gear, to crucible trees, to regen on gear, etc.

For daggers you don't want to insist on +1 or even crit multi, but instead put a Count for say 4 mods and room for a craft, imo. Hop on the Discord if you wanna just trade with people playing it for their old daggers.

Regen comes from gear and Stone Golem, not from Pyromaniac. Forbidden Jewels are to steal Polymath, if anything, and let's not forget Watcher's Eye (Grace Evade + 1-2 damage mods is best).

Last edited by CantripN on Apr 20, 2023, 8:26:21 AM
Thanks, I'll take a look into it.

Another idea I was thinking about is grabbing a Machina mitts for sustain with curse with despair corruption on hit. If I'm using a "curse with X on hit" I don't need the profane proxy, ¿right?

I think I could fix my resistances and maybe call a day for long fights with no adds.

Also, for the announit are we still grabbign "Corruption" after the nerf?

Thanks!
"
Thanks, I'll take a look into it.

Another idea I was thinking about is grabbing a Machina mitts for sustain with curse with despair corruption on hit. If I'm using a "curse with X on hit" I don't need the profane proxy, ¿right?

I think I could fix my resistances and maybe call a day for long fights with no adds.

Also, for the announit are we still grabbign "Corruption" after the nerf?

Thanks!

You still need Profane Proxy :)

They do different things. Playing without proxy hurts your clear massively, and also lowers boss DPS if you don't have Temp Chains that stays on the boss. Machina Mitts are possible, but I'd rather just get regen on gear. 2 items can give over 200, and then with Stone Golem...

With enough DPS, there's no such thing as a long fight, and it's not like Flasks really matter. If you mean the Life flask, you just need Regen on gear.

Corruption is probably worse than Successive Detonation. I've updated the POB a bit with that today.

Last edited by CantripN on Apr 20, 2023, 8:46:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info