Class Action Filed Against Stable Diffusion, Midjourney, and DeviantArt

it might be time to kick off the butlerian jihad
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Great. Now, who volunteers to drink the Genius Juice and run Path of Exile for me? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
lol
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Great. Now, who volunteers to drink the Genius Juice and run Path of Exile for me? =^[.]^=

Thicc McJugg swirled the spice around in the glass.

"Drink up," coaxed the very parchment-looking old lady in the funny collar.

With a grunt and a shrug, he did. It tasted like Blue Raspberry Mountain Dew.

At first, nothing happened. Then slowly, things in the room started to blur around the edges.

"What do you see?" asked the woman, who now appeared a lot younger, sometimes with a full head of glossy black tresses, sometimes clean shaven as now.

"It looks like I'm three sheets to the wind. Like, if you were 20 years younger, but you're here right now, or that milk carton over there, I can look at it and see it as it is now but if I wanted to, I could see it unfolded, flat, waxed cardboard on a great roll, or crushed and put in the bin. There's a platter where the table should be, and it has six portals, and people are going to and fro...this is making me a bit dizzy...little blue spiders everywhere, moving pseudo-randomly, but I can trace every one of their trajectories and back again, it's like watching the Te Onui Water Ballet perform "The Royal Wedding of Rootbranch" at high speed."

"I think you're ready. Follow me."

The adept led the delirious jugg, now enveloped in a dense, radiant energy shield, into the server room and directed him into a narrow alcove with a chair and a flat screen. Electrodes were pasted in a dense network across the shaven half of the marauder's scalp. Almost at once, the latency of the six persons in the map device improved significantly as the jugg's newfound int stacking, enhanced by the Spice, processed trillions of flops at a gallop.

In the next alcove, one of dozens like his, a tiny wiry blonde woman sat staring blankly at another screen, similarly wired across her scalp and eyes luminous with spice, brute forcing the calcs for a CWDT ice spear feared carry. As a senior Mentat, her scope of practice included exhibition instances in Standard using legacy items with literal billions of projectiles, recursive autobomber triggers, and trauma stacks.

Unseen by the rapt Mentats in their alcoves, the aging inquisitor responsible for the Frankfurt server finally slumped over dead after decades of faithful and high-volume service.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Bravo! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Researchers Prove AI Art Generators Can Simply Copy Existing Images

https://gizmodo.com/ai-art-generators-ai-copyright-stable-diffusion-1850060656

I seen art generated by AI that look so familiar I think it was just copy-pasted from deviant art, This kind of affirm my suspicion

"Their research showed that as the AI systems themselves get bigger and more sophisticated, there’s more likelihood AI will generate copied material."

Netflix Made an Anime Using AI Due to a 'Labor Shortage,' and Fans Are Pissed

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvmqkv/netflix-anime-dog-and-the-boy-ai-generated-art

Now this is pure laziness from a very rich company, if they are able to pull something like this then I have no more faith that AI won t replace all artist.

"“As an experimental effort to help the anime industry" Fucking lol-
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 2, 2023, 3:19:34 PM
https://www.kotaku.com.au/2023/02/twitchs-mega-popular-ai-streamer-now-pulling-in-thousands-of-viewers-with-reaction-content/

I am vaguely gratified that streamers have a much higher chance of being replaced by AI than traditional content creators i.e. creative artists.

The whole thing reminds me of how uncanny a lot of the background noise was in CP2077. I am sure it was hand crafted but in universe it was likely AI generated.
The name says it all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info