[3.24] Splitting Steel Champ - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Mapping, MF, Sanctum

"
araticise wrote:
Was looking for something out of my normal gameplay and this definitely hits the mark, just started to do maps and feels great!

Will check back in time to time to update my progress (albeit slow) but loving it so far.

THANKS FOR THE GUIDE!

Sweet, glad to hear it's working well for you.

YW and keep us posted on ur progress!
How about the mastery for impale? I don't see why we should have anything connected to call of steel, like the point at merciless skewering.
Or am I missing something?
"
Joakimskoogh wrote:
How about the mastery for impale? I don't see why we should have anything connected to call of steel, like the point at merciless skewering.
Or am I missing something?

Yes, you're missing a few things...

I switched to call of steel gem when getting into red maps and wanted to ask something. The gameplay loop is basically cast call of steel when you are out of steel stacks?

Also how useful is sinvictas rampage? I don't use it and easily clear t12-13 maps.

Thanks.
Last edited by BeSudu on Dec 12, 2023, 9:02:15 AM
"
BeSudu wrote:
I switched to call of steel gem when getting into red maps and wanted to ask something. The gameplay loop is basically cast call of steel when you are out of steel stacks?

Also how useful is sinvictas rampage? I don't use it and easily clear t12-13 maps.

Thanks.

Yes, you attack until you need to Call of Steel again.

If you had ever mapped with Rampage, you wouldn't have to ask, so you should definitely give it a shot.

It's not only useful, but very fun.

Besides, why not?... It's a 1c Axe.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Dec 12, 2023, 9:50:17 AM
Is there a noticeable/worth it damage increase by switching to splitting steel of ammunition?

I'm running dual wield setup in t16s, but using base splitting steel gem. I wanted to try splitting steel due to no "reload/call of steel mechanic" but not sure if I should switch to ammunition and having to use the reload mechanic, but would if there's a noticeable damage increase. thanks for all the tips
"
reddie27 wrote:
Is there a noticeable/worth it damage increase by switching to splitting steel of ammunition?

I'm running dual wield setup in t16s, but using base splitting steel gem. I wanted to try splitting steel due to no "reload/call of steel mechanic" but not sure if I should switch to ammunition and having to use the reload mechanic, but would if there's a noticeable damage increase. thanks for all the tips

Ammunition is a lot more burst damage, at the cost of having to reload.

Regular version feels like hitting with a wet noodle by comparison, at the benefit of not having to reload.

Does reloading suck? Yes.

Does it suck more now that we get charged 2 Shards? Yes.

Was that change necessary? IMHO, no... there are more OP things out there, and reloading is really tough on the wrists, and specially for a build scaling AS.

But, realistically, I doubt GGG will change it back/improve reloading (without nerfing dmg or making it slower), so... it is what it is, and I'd rather just live with it, than risk them nerfing it, cuz it's still pretty fun as is.

TLDR: The new Ammunition version is strong, and feels good the more you invest in it; my only complain is the reloading.

GL
Any opinion on the new spectre? https://poedb.tw/us/Perfect_Dancing_Sword
I tried keeping a non-perfect one around the first time I saw it in the warlock shop, since uncorrupted carnage heart gave me enough int for raise spectre early on, but it's a pain and a half to keep alive with no minion support. Even actual spectre builds seem to think it's very fragile.
Last edited by Pheonix_Magnum on Dec 12, 2023, 2:34:21 PM
"
Any opinion on the new spectre? https://poedb.tw/us/Perfect_Dancing_Sword
I tried keeping a non-perfect one around the first time I saw it in the warlock shop, since uncorrupted carnage heart gave me enough int for raise spectre early on, but it's a pain and a half to keep alive with no minion support. Even actual spectre builds seem to think it's very fragile.

Nope... Sorry.

Looks fine on paper, but as you said, sounds like a PITA!

GL
Hello! first of all , Love ur work! So much greatness has been done ! love it ! on the other topic . Would you love to give me an idea if i wanted to do Dual wield build version of this? Much appreciated it! keep up the great work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info