[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

"
iceiceice1 wrote:
Hello! why you change KB to CreepingFrost?

I have my 6link PS setup with sort of all the right gems. Missing some final touches but it is mostly there.

As I said before I will test some stuff this league. I am testing using a CWDT setup in the KB slot.
You need the PS setup with all the alternate quality gems. Otherwise PS cannot clear.

Currently I am not quite happy with my atlas choice after doing Wandering Path for atlas completion which had worked wonderfully. I wanted to try tormented touched rogue exiles + multi boss. I have underestimated that some "tormented" rogue exiles turn into total nutcases (some combos are totally MONKA) on top and some of them get so fucking tanky that they take too much time to kill.
Last edited by zorker on Aug 24, 2023, 5:09:04 AM
Thanks for your insight regarding atlas mechanics with this build. I just rerolled into this build as my 2nd character of the league, and I went with fully specced blight (and essences, but those I think im going to keep as this build can just instakill even tougher essences it seems) because my 1st char didnt really have good clear so blight felt like a safe choice. So now that I have a char with some actual clear speed, I was thinking that legion might be pretty good? Plus I havent specced into legion atlas stuff in ages so thats another bonus. Now Im just wondering if all tormented spirits atlas stuff + Legion is a overkill?
"
Smerte wrote:
Thanks for your insight regarding atlas mechanics with this build. I just rerolled into this build as my 2nd character of the league, and I went with fully specced blight (and essences, but those I think im going to keep as this build can just instakill even tougher essences it seems) because my 1st char didnt really have good clear so blight felt like a safe choice. So now that I have a char with some actual clear speed, I was thinking that legion might be pretty good? Plus I havent specced into legion atlas stuff in ages so thats another bonus. Now Im just wondering if all tormented spirits atlas stuff + Legion is a overkill?

Careful with tormented mobs. I burnt myself hard with that choice. It needs an completly busted character to go for that. They are insanely overtuned at times I feel like.
Legion itself normally needs some kind of explosion mechanic or o-mega multi screen clear (like Headhunter+Tornado Shot etc.).

KB is good for legion but it is lacking some oomph when only run in a 4link. You would probably want to have KB in your 6l when doing legion. Of course map with open layout is basically required too.
Nevermind lol. it workes. just items and gems not showing.
Last edited by Sazzbot on Aug 25, 2023, 1:31:06 PM
"
zorker wrote:
Careful with tormented mobs. I burnt myself hard with that choice. It needs an completly busted character to go for that. They are insanely overtuned at times I feel like.
Legion itself normally needs some kind of explosion mechanic or o-mega multi screen clear (like Headhunter+Tornado Shot etc.).

KB is good for legion but it is lacking some oomph when only run in a 4link. You would probably want to have KB in your 6l when doing legion. Of course map with open layout is basically required too.

Fair enough, I figured that with enough increased legion duration from atlas tree (and 50% increased damage taken for the mobs while in stasis from Protracted Battle) I could clear them well enough on open layouts, atm Im only leveling on early red tier maps but even without any help from my atlas tree, I can clear the occasional legions that I encounter fully. But I can totally see how tormented spirits could buff these mobs to the insta-death-range even if I'd manage to break them all free.. Guess Ill just have to test things out, expedition would be the most obvious choice to spec into from Blight but Im just too bored of it haha.

By the way, now that ancestor rewards are greatly buffed and they should scale better with higher rank, Im wondering if some sort of "meme" setup could work for our KB setup? The build is obviously pretty good at the mechanic itself already as a totem build, but from what I've seen once you reach the really high ranks (+1000) it becomes more or less impossible to survive the oneshots, so atleast of now people pushing into these rank ranges seem to run setups that basicly just CC the mobs so your flankers can get the totems down. So something like knockback on our KB setup or I'm not sure if chance to flee support would work?
Last edited by Smerte on Aug 24, 2023, 11:59:29 AM
I switched to LC today. The setup is still without Sublime Vision and Impossible Escape. Both are still way to expensive.

https://pobb.in/-g5SZzQ1xv1Y

70% phys to lightning/chaos conversion
90% fire to lightning/chaos
90% cold to lightning/chaos

I have negative fire and cold resistance. That will fix itself once Sublime Vision can be bought but even then very little cold/fire damage is left so it is fine.

Just wanted to say, thank you for making the build! I swapped over from holy flame totems and am having a great time with it breaking into red maps and finishing up my atlas. I had a few divines to fuel the swap so that helped a bit. I especially appreciate this last little bit where you're tracking your upgrades for us. I've played for a long time but stuff like this is still helpful for me. This will be one of my go-to starters going forward!
"
Saf3tyhazard wrote:
Just wanted to say, thank you for making the build! I swapped over from holy flame totems and am having a great time with it breaking into red maps and finishing up my atlas. I had a few divines to fuel the swap so that helped a bit. I especially appreciate this last little bit where you're tracking your upgrades for us. I've played for a long time but stuff like this is still helpful for me. This will be one of my go-to starters going forward!

Thank you very much. :)
Why do you guys use two different totem setups. One in helm and one in body armor...
Hi zorker, I'm looking at your character and saw you're using damage on full life on the links of the lighting coil. Is this link final or is just for easiness of coloring the coil?

Also, what is better, assa mark as you have it in your char or snipers mark?
Last edited by Vanchelot on Aug 26, 2023, 2:29:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info