[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Just got to say, thanks again for this build. I've had so much fun. Thanks!
Did they change something with CWDT?

3L: CWDT - Immortal Call lv 6 - More Duration

immortal call lvl 6 needs clvl44 and CWDT lvl 1 only cast skills under lvl req 38
"
vizisun wrote:
Did they change something with CWDT?

3L: CWDT - Immortal Call lv 6 - More Duration

immortal call lvl 6 needs clvl44 and CWDT lvl 1 only cast skills under lvl req 38

No.

The CwDT in that setup has always been leveled up to match lvl requirement of the Immortal Call.
"
Cjin wrote:

Because of ilvl, the %increased defences can not roll T1.

%increased defenses and increased stun & block recovery is only T3. 29% increased defenses there instead of 39%-42% T1 could have, but I rolled this early and didn't want to try to keep rolling and not get better rolls. And didn't have another base to roll.

hey that's a sick chest!

could you eli5 the steps to craft something similar? i'm completely out of the loop crafting-wise :(
"
Booed wrote:
hey that's a sick chest!

could you eli5 the steps to craft something similar? i'm completely out of the loop crafting-wise :(

You start with a base with fractured +int.
T1 % increased defenses requires ilvl86. I don't think they can drop naturally, you would need to use fractured orb or something so they are quite expensive. But ilvl84+ is good enough with how much defenses these can get.

Then you roll for defense prefixes. Dense fossils or Dense + Sanctified fossils. To roll T2/T1/T1 defenses, you need average of 1011 dense or 397 dense + sanctified fossil rolls. It can get very expensive. I am personally responsible for making cost of sanctified fossils go from 15/div to 10/div in many leagues. Good news is that with how high defenses you get, you don't need to roll highest tier mods and still be good enough armour for all continent. For example before new bases and quality change, 2500-2600 evasion armour was how high you could get.

Next you use Eldritch Ichor. (Eater of Worlds, blue thing) Then you can use Eldritch Orb of Annulment to get rid of unwanted suffixes. Prefixes are safe because you have Eater of Worlds dominant armour, and you cannot remove fractured mods.

Then you can roll new suffix with Exalted Orb or Eldritch Exalted Orb. If you don't get the mod you wanted (high +dex or +res), just use another Eldritch Orb of Annulment and try again, until you get what you wanted.

After that you still have an empty suffix to bench craft the 6% increased attributes.

What I personally like about this, is once you get past one step, you don't have any random bullshit roll that, if you fail, would make you start from beginning or even from previous step.

Also you can use this same method to craft gloves.
Last edited by Cjin on Aug 4, 2024, 11:41:29 AM
EDIT: Looks like Cjin replied while I was typing this. The method I describe here is the same as theirs; but broken down into finer-grained steps.

I might try to craft it like this:

Part 1: The Prefixes

1. Buy an uninfluenced ilvl 86+ Necrotic Armor with fractured T1 int. (Or gamble on crafting it yourself using a Fracturing Orb).

2. Buy Dense and Sanctified fossils and two-socket resonators. Spam them until you're happy with the prefixes and their tiers. You're looking for high-tier %increased EV and ES and two hybrid mods.

3. Spam Divine Orbs until you're happy with the ES and EV rolls of the prefixes within their tiers.

Part 2: The Suffixes

What to do next depends on the number of open suffixes:
- if 0, go to step 4;
- if 1 and you're happy with the non-fractured suffix, go to step 7;
- if 1 and the suffix is trash, go to step 5;
- if 2, go to step 6.

4. Use Lesser Eldritch Ichor to make the Eater of Worlds dominant, then an Eldritch Orb of Annulment to free a suffix. If you're happy with the suffix that's left, skip to Step 7.

5. Craft Prefixes Cannot Be Changed and Scour the item to clear the suffixes (except for the fractured +int, of course).

6. Slam an Exalted Orb. If you're happy with the result, go to step 7. Otherwise go to step 5. (Spell suppression is obviously very good here but you might settle for high-tier +dex or elemental resistance.)

7. Craft Prefixes Cannot Be Changed.

8. Spam Divine Orbs until you're happy with the rolls of the suffixes within their tiers.

9. Craft 6% Increased Attributes.

Part 3: Finishing Up

10. Spam Tailoring Orbs until you get %increased defense modifiers without a bad downside.

11. Use Eldritch currencies and Orb of Conflict to get less damage taken per N intelligence and increased effect of non-curse auras. (See the OP's gearing guide for how to use Orb of Conflict.) (I would personally elevate the less damage taken mod, but to each their own.)

12. Increase quality to 20%.

13. Craft 6S and 5L or 6L. OP used an Omen of Blanching to help craft the correct socket colors but you can also just spam Chromatic Orbs.

Note that several parts of this recipe are very expensive! It's a project I might try late in the league when I have a lot of currency; I'm super impressed when I see players casually doing it during the first week!

Last edited by evouga on Aug 4, 2024, 12:18:03 PM
"
evouga wrote:
13. Craft 6S and 5L or 6L. OP used an Omen of Blanching to help craft the correct socket colors but you can also just spam Chromatic Orbs.

I used harvest craft to add white socket, not omen.
"
Cjin wrote:
"
Booed wrote:
hey that's a sick chest!

You start with a base with fractured +int.
T1 % increased defenses requires ilvl86. I don't think they can drop naturally, you would need to use fractured orb or something so they are quite expensive. But ilvl84+ is good enough with how much defenses these can get.

Then you roll for defense prefixes. Dense fossils or Dense + Sanctified fossils. To roll T2/T1/T1 defenses, you need average of 1011 dense or 397 dense + sanctified fossil rolls. It can get very expensive. I am personally responsible for making cost of sanctified fossils go from 15/div to 10/div in many leagues. Good news is that with how high defenses you get, you don't need to roll highest tier mods and still be good enough armour for all continent. For example before new bases and quality change, 2500-2600 evasion armour was how high you could get.

Next you use Eldritch Ichor. (Eater of Worlds, blue thing) Then you can use Eldritch Orb of Annulment to get rid of unwanted suffixes. Prefixes are safe because you have Eater of Worlds dominant armour, and you cannot remove fractured mods.

Then you can roll new suffix with Exalted Orb or Eldritch Exalted Orb. If you don't get the mod you wanted (high +dex or +res), just use another Eldritch Orb of Annulment and try again, until you get what you wanted.

After that you still have an empty suffix to bench craft the 6% increased attributes.

What I personally like about this, is once you get past one step, you don't have any random bullshit roll that, if you fail, would make you start from beginning or even from previous step.

Also you can use this same method to craft gloves.

Yours is better than the one I crafted last league :-).
After farming delve for several leagues, I still only have < 1000 dense and ~160 sanctified fossils in SSF. I guess I won't be able to improve mine any time soon.
"Kalandra (mirrored) rings will give you the most Int and help you max resists."

What are that mirrored rings? Where to get them?
(Standard league)

BTW, in my item filter: what rings to show? Should it show, for example, Ruby rings?
Should it show Two-Stone rings? (Or, simply hide all rare rings?)

"
Jhssutrx wrote:
"Kalandra (mirrored) rings will give you the most Int and help you max resists."

What are that mirrored rings? Where to get them?
(Standard league)

BTW, in my item filter: what rings to show? Should it show, for example, Ruby rings?
Should it show Two-Stone rings? (Or, simply hide all rare rings?)

They are not droppable items (so you don't need a rule in the filter). See this in the patch note:

In Maps Tier 16 and above, you now have a chance to discover a Reflective Mist, from the Kalandra League. The mist has two outcomes, it could drop a Ring or Amulet with randomly enhanced or inverted modifier values. Or it could provide a Reflecting Mist item which can be used on an existing Ring or Amulet to perform the same action.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info