Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

F Beach Map ;(
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
I left PoE after Harvest league (which I liked a lot) and these patch notes don't make me regret it.

Good luck and have fun, exiles, who are still staying with the game.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
league gna be trash no cool builds left in this game
Lol, vendor 6-link and only get 20 fuse. And wtf? Nerfing the mana reservation again?? Jeezz
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
Last edited by dda550 on Aug 14, 2022, 5:08:56 AM
This constant narrative about your "Vision" for the game is getting old, especialy if you have to do this many core changes every league.. It seems more like you're drifting in the middle of the ocean (maybe that's why new league will be boat themed). Gets really hard to believe on any "Vision" or planned evolution, other than just, shake everything up for the sake of it.

Even tho i only played leagues, i feel bad for the ones that mostly do standard, and myself, that sometimes used to like and revisit old build in standard between leagues. Economy completly destroyed.

As i said before, most of the people don't play 12+ hours a day, except for like 5-%, and even those, play for 3 weeks and bye POE until next league. The "normies" that you so much hate and that play only a few hours a day, but maybe the entire league, also invest on the game, maybe even more than the niche you base yourselves to "balance" the game.

I stopped playing POE in March, after almost 5 Years, playing all leagues since Legacy league, but the current state of POE doesn't appeal me at all to return.

"Underperforming skill buffs"

UMMM GLACIAL CASCADE?! Hasn't been nearly viable for self-cast since 3.15! Even with skill buffs and self cast buffs I can't clear more than 25 waves of simulacrum as self-cast glacial cascade with near perfect gear for damage.

Please look into this skill, it is my favourite!

Otherwise really good patch, thumbs up!
u literally took out 60% of the good map layout and replace them with all shit maps, gonna be boring af league i can tell u that.
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
Why Raider and Jugg have only 6 Ascendancy points to choose when every other class have at least seven?
nice
hope get quickly~!
Just my two cents in case this sort of feedback will make a difference going forward...

League reworks: nice that Scourge encounters and currency are coming back; 50/50 chance that the focus on TFT when selling the Harvest changes was just to draw attention away from more nerfs; Archnem changes could be good or bad, but PoE will definitely be losing something with fewer rare monsters on juiced endgame maps

Exalts/divines: now really glad I am going on vacation for the first two weeks of the league, so this mess can sort itself out...I wish GGG would learn to make these sorts of major changes in smaller steps. e.g. changing unique rarity first, and then the metamod costs, and then the 6-link recipe

Uniques: The brand new uniques are looking good; the revised uniques look OK, but will have little impact beyond a few hours of use while leveling. Making uniques more rare in general feels like a mistake at the same time as a the divine changes and fewer rare monsters. No point in hoping for something good to drop now, since I doubt higher tier endgame uniques will be any more likely to drop than they were before to compensate for the reduced number of drops. Interesting new options for physical as extra chaos and physical -> cold conversion.

Minions: I believe that a well geared build will do decent damage, but the opportunity cost of spending all those affixes on minions will undoubtedly hurt character defenses. Sad that spectre builds had to die because ignite was overpowered. Sad to see skeletons go the way of zombies in the end game.

Seismic Trap nerf, shock buff: Half-hearted attempt at a meta shakeup? Would have been nice to see melee builds get this attention instead.

Mana use / aura reservation: Feels like more bloat of pseudo-mandatory passive point expenditures as a backhand way to nerf character damage and aura stacking.

Trickster: Not sure what to think here. Feels like the classic MMO strategy of making the new thing powerful to pull in players with the intent to nerf it later when something else comes along. Remember the last time they buffed necromancers?

Life recoup on jewels: I really like this addition. Recoup feels really good on evasion / spell suppression builds with proper investment.

Vaal Breach: Sad to see this going exclusive to super end-game content. I personally love to use this with sourlthirst belt. I guess I should be happy that there are now souleater gloves to fill the gap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info