Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Love the changes.
As i see, you don't like people beating your maps. Nerfing reservation will have a huge impact on most of the solo builds. I wonder if you could share the statistics of players. What are the ratio of players: playing with a team or solo? I believe solo players are a lot more. But with your nerfs, you keep pushing people to play as a team. Summoners and ligntining based builds were already powerful, yet you buffed them more. New sezon we will see alot more chaos, lightening and summonner builds I assume. Nerfing defiance banner was also meaningless because your reasons are not in place. In order to run Determination, Grace and Defiance all together people would sacrifice alot of offense power.
Last edited by bebaxt on Aug 13, 2022, 7:09:22 PM
Really don't understand the divine / exalt swap. If anything it's a major turn off for me for this league. Harbinger farming is out now considering exalted shards are the main reason for doing that content. All the div cards that award exalts are pretty much worthless now. Divine orbs are gonna be idk 200+c in trade for example so if I want to roll a unique item with a divine it's gonna be 200+c per slam now? Really feel like this one wasn't thought all the way through here guys. Not trying to be mean cuz I love you all at ggg and the work that you do.
I don't understand why we have wisdom fragments (100% useless), transmutation shards, alteration shards, chaos shards (all these three almost useless, unless in the first hours of the league) and we don't have Divine shards.

Instead of Divines, "Orbs of Binding" would be the best currency to be used in metacrafting because it is useless. It almost never drops in the first acts where they would be very useful. When they drop, everybody already have a lot of alchemy and jewellers and fusings to make the item 4L and rare. I never used it, ever.
Last edited by jacarishe1 on Aug 13, 2022, 7:18:59 PM
I love this concept of difficulty that was implemented in Sentinel and is now being implemented in Lake of Kalandra and Archnemesis, and Harvest it seems.
Harder content should be more rewarding.
I feel so disappointed when it's rewarding to just do the league content in the easiest way, such as the Quarry or a level 1 map (Glacier exploit, for example).
Why is there no information on harveat? Did you guys nerf it so bad that no one wants to use it? Show the crafts!?!?
Completely false exalts and divine orbs drop equivalent. There are like 12 divination cards for Exalts in addition to exalt recipe with elder/shaper items making exalts very common compared to divines. Especially now you're eliminating divine orbs from vendoring 6L
Git R Dun!
"
Problem: Damage taken recouped as life is a relatively new recovery option, and there are not currently enough sources of it available for players who wish to invest heavily in it.

Solution: Incrementally improve the availability of this stat by adding it to the jewel modifier pool.

the bigger problem was that it was way too easy to roll life jewels with harvest reforges. But anyway... its a good solution to both of these problems i guess
game gets worse every league. Archnemesis is bs and ggg don't give a s**t to the playerbase anymore.

"Out of these two currency items, we would actually prefer the Divine Orb effect to be rarer, so that unique items with good rolls matter more, and so that players can exalt-craft their items more frequently."

yeah, we know you do all the crap you want with your game, and guess what?those things are killing the game for real.
So, gl trying to keep player retention high in this new league.
Last edited by Joseff1000 on Aug 14, 2022, 12:15:23 AM
Good job for breaking economy completely! Something works well, and it is good, but no we'll change it because why not. And now all people who has savings in exalts now have 2-3 times less currency. Good job GGG for thinking logically, like Asian company bought you...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info