Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
The List is smaller than I expected.
Sadly my idea for the build this league has been killed. :(

It's common knowledge that you should never plan a build until the patch notes.
Just having a second thought, new warpath's make skellies perminant, does that apply to the the vaal version too I wonder..

The D2 horde is coming for your fps.

Though the wraithlord would have made me tempted to try a spectre builder if not for the further nerfing of levels, soon those level 10 wolves will be stronger.
Guys, amazing changes, except one though.

I really hope you reconsider making the changes to the Divine orbs, this will really have a bad impact on the game.

The least you should do is add a lot of divination cards for Divine orbs and DO shards, I think you vastly underestimate how much rarer the DO will be than the exalts now. In addition to that, the impact on many unique items will be devastating.
"
Sherudonst wrote:
Just having a second thought, new warpath's make skellies perminant, does that apply to the the vaal version too I wonder..

Though the wraithlord would have made me tempted to try a spectre builder if not for the further nerfing of levels, soon those level 10 wolves will be stronger.

Skellies die super easy, that's why you gotta get em out fast. No decay means absolutely nothing without a massive buff to their survive-ability.
The new recipe of 20 fusings for a 6 six links has to be a joke.
"
Rotgarg wrote:
"
Sherudonst wrote:

Skellies die super easy, that's why you gotta get em out fast. No decay means absolutely nothing without a massive buff to their survive-ability.

But.. the horde, think of the servers crashing in a ball of fire with soulwrest and zombies... sure you might wipe out 20 or so a second but I hope it happens, it's not about being good, it's about sending a message.
Aww, still no buff to Xirgil's Crank.
How's mark effect going to work with Alchemist's Mark? Will it affect the 20/60% value?

Also, because it states that the value is based upon the poison's chaos damage "per second", does this mean faster ailments will affect it and that ailment duration won't?
Ok but with Divine Orbs made super expensive now how are we supposed to reroll timeless jewels??
cant wait to try the new league, and from what we could see from the presentation, rare monsters got increasingly better drops than just rng rolls of different white items.
Seems to be worth while slaying rare monsters, rather than they just slow your process speed to maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info