Lake of Kalandra on a blue moon
Last edited by ceapa19812020 on Aug 12, 2022, 1:34:38 AM
Glad to have Fox's Fortune back, but RIP Hrimburn :(
"
Gutsy6249 wrote:
"
Regarding Divine and Exalt changes...
Where is the guy that is supposed to say .... in a Taika Waititi voice

"Whoa there Chris,...that's actually a pretty bad idea mate, maybe let's let the grown-ups make the game changing decisions for today buddy,....ok!?"

Joking, but seriously... bad choice.... Everything seems like maybe +1 to player power out of a possible (-100 to +100) to player power scenario.

Switching divine and exalt roles like that... not the worst idea ever...BUT... removing the main way to get divines? Now its just trading 1 medium problem for a much larger problem. atleast with exalts there were shards and many card trade-ins. What do we now have to get divines?..... chirp chirp chirp.... Doesn't seem well thought out. Divines will NOT be as easily attianable as Exalts are now. This means divines will be worth waaaaaayyyyy more than exalts currently are woth. BAD PLANNING. DO you guys actually have a department that thinks these things thru.

This. They should have just remove divine orb vendor recipe and kept the exalt requirements for crafting bench mods.

What is the problem if divine orbs' prices go through the roof exactly?
Chris wants to give more value to good rolled items, that's how it's done.
The economy will just adapt and so will you.
Look awesome !
thank you , good balancing
I think GGG went too far with the exalted orb "nerf". Now they're baisically useless. I think GGG shouldn't change the bench recipes using exalted orbs. More balenced this way.
Well, thanks for all the money.

So then... of those few of you still playing necros, who wants some animate guardian boots...

...yeah, I'll be sitting on these for a few years me thinks.

Oh well. It's not like I actually play PoE.

I just play the trade site.

LOL, I can't imagine how mad I'd be if I made a good character only to have it wrecked.

I can be mediocre cheaply after all.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Aug 12, 2022, 1:51:57 AM
people always bitching on the manifesto,but then pogging on patch notes lmao
Hooray! Ground effects greatly reduced. Actually rewarding rares. This looks so juicy.
And uh... reflect archetypes? Id be happy if this shook up the meta a little, but it looks more like a meme. maybe for hypertanks in delve or even simu or so.

it'll be weird going to Trade and buying stuff for divines, kind of a "feel" meta shake up.

I think it will feel quite fresh and im excited.
Would love to see the primordial chain amulet have a base type change. it being a coral amulet seems off. Either the base stats on coral amulets need a rework on the values or change the base to a marble amulet or make a new base with higher tier of life regen.
"As you are now, I once was.
As I am now, so shall you be.
So be prepare to follow me..."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info