Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Typical GGG manifesto. Not surprised at all. Actually quite amazed they didn't murder traps too.
Master Alchemist nod looks like a good choice now for deadeye class who use mageblood(forbidden jewels). But why nerf pathfinder? Pathfinder is the class who use uniq flasks.
Curious what would happen if GGG provided the option of playing past balance patch states of the game. I would love to play with 3.13 stats again, the league I played longest and had most fun with.

Since Ritual I only played Scourge league seriously, likely won't play 3.19 and instead check back for 3.20.
A lots of thing are change, but the game not come better?do you know what mean balance?
Can we get this to 200 pages before next weeks reveal?
GOGOGO!
I believe there's a clause at GGG, that if a manifesto/patch notes post goes to 200 pages, they remove the nerfs.
Last edited by AlienCrimeLord on Aug 4, 2022, 4:47:01 AM
As a minion enjoyer with not huge amount of time this is sad... in perfect GGG style fun is butchered, and to reach a reasonable amount of power you must play 300 hours to farm ggg items. While other overpowered mechanics we all know are left untouched I wonder why.

Minions were not a problem at all. And that's not how you beg player time retention. Nerf mageblood, clowns.
Last edited by Pheu on Aug 4, 2022, 5:08:11 AM
"
Can we get this to 200 pages before next weeks reveal?
GOGOGO!
I believe there's a clause at GGG, that if a manifesto/patch notes post goes to 200 pages, they remove the nerfs.

Haha lol, you wish...
and now i dont even know what to play. im tired of old skills, and meta skills 3rd league in row? fkng no
GGG are you for real ? Lake of nerfs it's a more appropriate league name.

If you want just professional gamers to enjoy your game just say it CLEAR and I'll ask you immediatly to delete my account. Because is this you want right ?
You want the medium casual player just get frustration by PoE.
If you don't care about my enjoyment and happiness, why should I play to your game ?
Last edited by JoeGoldie on Aug 4, 2022, 5:09:35 AM
they killled muh buildssss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info