Performance getting worse sometimes (CPU latency)

I completely uninstalled, deleted shader folders, everything else related to POE and reinstalled it, CPU spikes still there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGjO6f3ow1E
With single thread seems to work better but still spiking, tried starting the game full-screen, windowed but nothing works..

I don't know what they did with the last patches or if its related to a Windows update or what, I'm not gonna reinstall my whole SO as its literally fresh, formatted 4 month ago, GGG answer us or do something.
I won't play like this..
Rollback of the pach fixed all issues for me, CPU back to normal
Same, game is running smooth now
Well that patch with some rendering issues was not the thing that started this issue. I had it since start of the Sentinel league. And as previous posts have cpu spikes the issue is that the cpu graph is on higher values but consistant, not with spikes (check videos in the 1st post cuz that is the primary issue reported in this topic).
Kinda quit the league, gonna return for the gauntlet and IF I'll encounter that issue again I will post here again.
Last edited by artik151 on Jul 10, 2022, 1:27:35 PM
I was playing yesterday just fine no problem. Try to login today and its completely unplayable can GGG help? im on a custom gaming pc i'v played perfect untill today its not even playable at all
Okay this is still an issue. Something makes my game getting trash performance sometimes and it's totally random. Have to reset instance each time I get it...
how can i turn off the last patch? i cant play as usually do if anyone can help D:
Same issue... Stop breaking your game, GGG
Everytime I have lots of things happening on screen (juicy maps) the game starts to spike a lot. Its basically unplayable for a few seconds and I just try to run/blink to avoid dying.

Ryzen 5 2600X + GTX1070 here (16GB ram DDR4).

I think GGG don't give a fuck to these issues. I didn't a single reply from them.
Hopefully its on their radar and they deploy some game performance improvements next patch/league.
GGG doesn't offer TECH support "for the moment" (been like this for several years now), so that explains the "no reply" thingy....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info