Performance getting worse sometimes (CPU latency)

up pls fix this.. either issue with vulkan or generally amd cpu and poe
Yeah I'm still getting the issue
Me too. I just stand in my HO and have 30-60 FPS jumps.
its gotten worse after today update i can not even play with high end computer ? amd

CPU : amd 5800x3d
GPU 6800xt nitro +
Ram 32g 3600 14 cl Gskill Neo for ryzen
SSD : XPG GAMMIX S70 PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280

and after today update is dead in every single map i run
Standing still in ho

I7-12700K
32gb ram
1GB fiber connection

Roll back this patch because its not looking good
Last edited by roetetoet on Jun 30, 2022, 9:17:15 AM
I have my new pc for a week and had no issues (Intel i7-12700KF + GeForce RTX 3060Ti), and as of today I have some weird stutter everywhere, even in hideout. I have to disable Vsync now or play with a single core for the game to be actually playable. The first option makes my GPU heat up like crazy and the second is like playing on my 7 year old pc.
I hope there will be a fix for this, I don't want to overheat my GPU in the 2nd week I have it just to complete a map.

Vsync Disabled :

Vsync Enabled :

Last edited by leto2626 on Jun 30, 2022, 9:32:56 AM
crazy to me this is not being fixed yet, over 10 years this is by far worst I have ever seen it.
something so wrong with POE and CPU in this update game unplayable no matter what high end CPU you have
can we get the cast on disconnect gem like the cast on death one so I can stop having to run back from beginning of map each time I DC.
"
artik151 wrote:
"
kinace wrote:
I have same issue.
Sometimes, then I stay in HO for like 10-20 mins, cpu latency goes crazy. To fix it I need to switch location
video https://youtu.be/MzIR9Z3aOwE

I use vulcan, dx11-12 are laggy for me
cpu ryzen 5 2600x
gpu rx 6600

Yeah maybe this is related to AMD ryzen cpu cuz I got Ryzen 7 3700X, gpu GTX960 4GB

If they patch, its GGG side of things not your computer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info