3.18.0c Patch Notes

Everybody of my contact list is offline on the first weekend after release of a new season.
It is your game, do what you want with it, but i am out for now...

The problem with the whole story is simply that GGG does not want to admit any mistake.

They have miscalculated immeasurably, once again only A1 - A2 tested one day before release.

I would not even be angry if Chris had said from the beginning "guys watch out, we have shit built. We try to fix it as good as we can".
But there is just nothing. Then they try to talk themselves out of it, that they have tested everything extensively, which is simply a lie.
You can't have tested the endgame, then you would have pulled this version out of circulation immediately.

I expect such actions from DICE or EA, because they don't really care about 100k players.

But POE has an average peak of 100k players and they have been scaring away player after player for several seasons.

Of course you can't make it fair for everyone, but slowly Chris should realize that Hack n Slay is not Dark Souls and nobody wants it to be like that.

If he likes to develop a game for 50 streamers who have 24 / 7 time.
Phew in the long run that will show up in your wallet.

I still play...
I just love Path of Exile and the idea behind it (the original one, at least), and there is no other game in the hack n slay genre for me.

Please Chris... don't screw it up :(

Last edited by DeDavini on May 20, 2022, 2:16:13 PM
cant do blight, metamorph, harvest, expedition, delirium and more ... hello remove archnemesis MOD ggg
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
You removed my post but ill say it again. Make rewards like in 3.17 league for all archnemesis mods, or remove this mechanic at all, since you are not able to balance it, you lied already about 'extensively tested' content.

Exactly...
的确,这个赛季现在人还剩多少了,花园的金怪比boss都厉害。越更新约不好玩了,太失望了。
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
You removed my post but ill say it again. Make rewards like in 3.17 league for all archnemesis mods, or remove this mechanic at all, since you are not able to balance it, you lied already about 'extensively tested' content.

Exactly...

+1

"Extensively tested" biggest joke ever. I feel pain for all the people that had taken a day off to the poe 3.18 launch. Game was unplayable the first 2 days.
Let archnemesis rare give same rewards as 3.17 or remove this crap.
hello remove immunity ggg
Hello ggg remove archnemesis
i think that the game is in the worst state it has been for a long time.
The archnem mods are completely out of balance. Non-league rare monster seem kind of ok but as soon as the new mods are combined with any league rares like heist, expedition or other content it is completely out of tune.

Defences also feel bad. you need huge investments into defences for them to matter at all. one shots/sub 1sec burst downs still happen after heavy investment into defences.

It is sad to see the game in this state.
Sentinel league stuff would be so great without the archnem implementation

EDIT: special mention to Blight which is unplayable atm
Last edited by Virolancer on May 20, 2022, 7:32:23 PM
I wish this game was prioritizing us regular players instead of streamers. The game is pretty much not hack n slash anymore
"
DeDavini wrote:
The problem with the whole story is simply that GGG does not want to admit any mistake.

They have miscalculated immeasurably, once again only A1 - A2 tested one day before release.

I would not even be angry if Chris had said from the beginning "guys watch out, we have shit built. We try to fix it as good as we can".
But there is just nothing. Then they try to talk themselves out of it, that they have tested everything extensively, which is simply a lie.
You can't have tested the endgame, then you would have pulled this version out of circulation immediately.

I expect such actions from DICE or EA, because they don't really care about 100k players.

But POE has an average peak of 100k players and they have been scaring away player after player for several seasons.

Of course you can't make it fair for everyone, but slowly Chris should realize that Hack n Slay is not Dark Souls and nobody wants it to be like that.

If he likes to develop a game for 50 streamers who have 24 / 7 time.
Phew in the long run that will show up in your wallet.

I still play...
I just love Path of Exile and the idea behind it (the original one, at least), and there is no other game in the hack n slay genre for me.

Please Chris... don't screw it up :(

well said
+1
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info