3.18.0c Patch Notes

"
Burnt_Pies wrote:
It seems like you've implemented the high risk mechanics from a high risk, high reward league into core while leaving the reward at baseline levels. Even before going into the horror show that was your implementation of those mechanics with regard to how they fit in with existing content, that wasn't ever going to be something that would actually be enjoyable to play.

If you're going to slow down the game at least make sure there's something cool as a reward for these slow fights we're supposed to be having. Otherwise you'll just drive off your veterans while the learning cliff of acts 1 and 2 ensure you don't get new players.

Lastly, immunities are a bad mechanic and shouldn't have even been considered for core gameplay. Heck, any kind of build/content disabler shouldn't be considered for core gameplay.

Exactly this !

They didn't forget to tune the mobs to sky rocket levels but conveniently forgot to make the rewards the same as they were in archnemesis league, which is complete bollocks.

So now the situation is, you are playing idk 2x or 3x or 4x harder game but the rewards are completely the same as they were pre archenemsis core mods :DDD

Complete masochism with no return, barely any reason to play.

Chris/GGG has/have completely lost touch with logic...

If you decide to sky rocket the difficulty then be fair and leave the rewards, otherwise it makes no sense.

"
Drimli wrote:
PoE lost over 80k players since launch of this league that's over 50%... Don't come and say this is normal within 7 days GGG... wake up please.

Well, I'm not surprised.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on May 20, 2022, 7:11:15 AM
in 3.17 we fight archnemesis with risk and nice reward.
in 3.18 we fight archnemesis with more risk and no reward.
GOOOOOOD job
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
Common GGG.

Dont listen this crybabies and dont make this game more easier!

Stay strong Chris and follow ur vision!

Gig love to you and whole team <3 :****

No problem, let the game be hard, just return archnemesis rewards and it's cool. I'll play.

But it might break the economy :D Which means that archnemesis as a core doesn't really have a place to be balanced and they definitely didn't think it through properly let alone "we tested this extensively".

Not to mention the rewards that were better but you also had control over the challenge and here it is a complete cluster*uck of randomness.

Their testers were hired for donuts and coffee from the street. If there were any at all.

Last edited by y3lw0rC on May 20, 2022, 7:28:38 AM
"
You removed my post but ill say it again. Make rewards like in 3.17 league for all archnemesis mods, or remove this mechanic at all, since you are not able to balance it, you lied already about 'extensively tested' content.

Exactly...

fix that shit that keeps spawning lightning spikes in area after all monsters HAVE BEEN KILLED
Thanks for removing Invulnerable. I skipped every mob with it after leveling because kills took too long or were dangerous.
I don't want rewards for these rare mobs. I want them to disappear. They are just terrible to fight even if they would drop rewards. They're just not fun to interact with. Dropping rewards isn't going to change that for me.

PoE is a completely different game now and I don't like that. I assume most people in the community just want to blast maps and chill. messing with immunities, one-shot mechanics, and numerous degen effects is not fun.

In the future, GGG should ask themselves the simple question, does the change lead to more fun or not. I think we can clearly answer that in the negative here. At best, someone will say it's "okay" but no better than before.

The frantic attempt to keep players in the game by preventing progress in this pathetic way and the fact that nothing has been tested or communicated in advance is very reminiscent of Blizzard. And that should definitely not be a role model.
Pls buff the melee skill gems and delete this "hit and teleport" meta from the game. This is BS and unfunny.
I have really enjoyed this patch, but iv allso been frustrated.

I think that rare mobs being harder is good, fun and challenging.

They are tho maybe slightly op atm.

When mobs dies and leaves shit on the ground, kinda bleh.

Map boss should drop map after 70 % of the map is cleared imo.

Like the rest is saying, immunities just does not have a place in this game,

its counterintuitive, a real annoyance.
Archnemesis mobs shoudlnt even spawn in labs, sadly its time to get serious, if youre not fixing this, i'll probably stop playing.

Its fun to have a challenging game, but only when its fairly balanced and properly tested.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info